Time: January 7, 2019 at 12pm to February 4, 2019 at 9am
Street: Jonk , Swargashram Ramjhula
Website or Map: https://www.rishikulyogshala.…
Event Type: yoga, teacher, training
Organized By: Manmohan singh
Latest Activity: Jul 12, 2018
Undertake the holy journey of mind-body-spirit enlightenment with Rishikul Yogshala’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. Fulfil the dream of becoming a Yoga teacher with the month-long 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh. Experience the blissful white winters of North India while undergoing the foundation training in the month of January.
Event Description: The 200 Hour Yoga Certification in India marks the beginning of the serious yoga learning and career of a yogi aspiring to become a certified yoga teacher. The program covers all the fundamental aspects and knowledge of Yoga that is the platform for attaining the higher experiences of the art.
• Traditional training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Education of Yoga philosophy with references from original texts.
• Explore the science of yogic breathing and the role it plays in the complete wellbeing of the body and mind.
• Meditation practice to attain mental oneness and a balanced being.
• Study of the human body and its structure to understand its impact of the Yoga practices.
• Study of Adjustment and Alignment techniques to bring the Yoga skill and body postures to perfection and also to minimize the chances of an injury during performances.
• Education of Ayurveda and the healing benefits related to the ancient science.
• Indulge in the practice of Mantra Yoga that offers enormous peace and tranquility to the body and mind.
• Witness the transformation from a student to Yoga teacher with self-practice and practical Yoga teaching during Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Training and practice of Shat Kriyas, the art of internal cleansing.
• Cooking classes based on Ayurveda and Laughter Yoga therapy for ultimate relaxation.
• Local sightseeing to various places of interest near Rishikesh to explore the rich yogic heritage of India.
Food and Accommodation: Enjoy delectable food prepared by professional chefs experts in Ayurvedic cuisine. We offer three-time completely vegetarian meals based on the Ayurvedic school of diet. The sattvic meals are accompanied with herbal drinks for the overall development of the students. Located in the backdrop of the stunning Himalayan panorama, our ashram offers a safe and pleasant stay. All our rooms are spacious, well-furnished, and are accommodated with all the amenities of basic need such as twin-beds, TV, fan, etc. A/c rooms are also available at additional cost.
Fee Details: USD 1350 for a shared room and USD 1500 for a private room.
For more information about our programs, kindly visit our website: www.rishikulyogshala.org
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a globally admired Yoga school that believes in the principles of ancient Yoga. The Yoga school has a team of time-served Yoga teachers who are popular for their facile way of interacting with the students. The Yoga Alliance certified school organizes a number of programs such as Yoga retreat, YTTC, Meditation program, etc. Having started its journey from Rishikesh, the Yogshala has unfurled the traditional Yoga flag in six different countries including India, Nepal, Thailand, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.