Time: January 7, 2019 at 12pm to February 4, 2019 at 9am
Location: Savithri INN Bamboo Cottages & Resorts
Street: North cliff, Varkala P.O, Trivandrum
Website or Map: https://www.rishikulyogshala.…
Event Type: yoga, teacher, training
Organized By: Manmohan singh
Latest Activity: May 7
Kerala is a land of ultimate beauty. From the breathtaking beauty of the Western Ghats to the alluring sea beaches and from the limitless greenery of the tea plantation to the various hill stations, the land of palm trees and coconuts is a beauty for a reason. Kerala’s culture has been associated with Yoga and spirituality since ancient times. Kalaripayattu, the vibrant form of Yoga has its root in this great land. This New Year’s, attain the highest level of yogic knowledge in God’s own country with 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Kerala, India. Aspire to reach the epitome of Yoga in the vicinity of Rishikul Yogshala’s time-served gurus.
Date: 07 Jan- 04 Feb 2019
Event Description: The month-long training of 300 Hour YTTC is an intensive training developed for higher level yogic training and practice. A willing Yogi who has completed the 200 Hour version can be admitted to the course to gain traditional Yoga teachings.
• In-depth training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, two of the most ancient Yoga forms.
• Learn and imbibe Yoga Philosophy for leading a prosperous and healthy life.
• Pranayama and breathing techniques to regulate the blood circulation within the body.
• Study of the body structure and various body parts to relate them to Yoga and its asanas.
• Refinement of the Yoga poses and the body postures to become better as a Yogi and lessen the chances of an injury during Yoga.
• Understanding of Ayurveda, its healing effects, and cooking classes in the Ayurvedic way.
• The six works of internal purification, Shat Kriyas, and the Mantra Chanting sessions to keep impurities away from the body and mind.
• Conduct Yoga classes under the guidance of our teachers to gain huge confidence as a Yoga teacher.
• Laughter Yoga therapy and Free Yogic Cooking classes.
• Visits and excursions to various local and historical places of importance in Kerala.
Food and Accommodation: Savour the extremely palatable and sattvic nourishment at our ashram in Kerala. The food we provide is freshly-sourced and prepared by our team of local chefs. The food is offered along with herbal drinks to ensure the overall development of the student’s body and mind. Living in the bamboo huts and green resort ambiance offer the yogi’s haven. Varkala Beach is just a few steps away from the center. Well-furnished rooms are provided with a private balcony to make your stay complete.
Fee Details: 1900 USD for a shared room and 2100 USD for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: One of the leading Yoga Alliance affiliated schools, Rishikul Yogshala is headquartered in Rishikesh, India. Apart from the Yoga TTC, the Yogshala organizes Yoga Retreats, Adjustment Alignment courses, Yoga and Vedanta courses, Yogic Cooking classes, Kalaripayattu Training, and so much more. The school is known for its classical teachings of Yoga and aims at bringing the globe to adopt the traditional Yoga for the purpose of fostering holistic health and wellness. The journey of Rishikul Yogshala goes further through its various centers in India, Nepal, Iran, Thailand, Vietnam, and Mozambique.