Time: September 7, 2019 at 12pm to October 4, 2019 at 9am
Street: Jonk , Swargashram Ramjhula
Website or Map: https://www.rishikulyogshala.…
Event Type: yoga, teacher, training
Organized By: Manmohan singh
Latest Activity: Jul 11, 2019
Streets full of yogis showcasing their spiritual skills, the Himalayan vegetation winning the hearts of the visitors, and the purity emanating Ganges pacifying the environment, Rishikesh is nothing less than a paradise. Master the art of Yoga amid the presence of natural gems with 300 Hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Visit the Yoga capital for the highest level of Yoga training in the evergreen month of September. Get enlightened in the soulful presence of Rishikul Yogshala well-versed Yoga masters and become a globally-recognized Yoga teacher.
The Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh follows utter sophistication during the program. The time-served teachers guide the students to reach their yogic goals with a training of intensive standard.
• The training program follows the teaching of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga along with other ancient styles of the spiritual science.
• Gain mastery in the art of spiritual lifestyle with the study of ancient works of yogic literature such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, etc.
• The Yoga of peace and focus on the practice of Meditation to attain mental oneness.
• With the breath-based training of Pranayama, learn how to regulate the bodily functions.
• Training of posture correction and the effects of Yoga on the anatomy of the body.
• Taking your Yoga skills to advanced level with the inclusion of Adjustment and Alignment principles that lessen the chances of an injury during the practice.
• Introduction to a higher standard of Ayurveda and its healing effects in detail.
• The transformation from an avid practitioner into a professional Yoga teacher with practical experience of teaching a Yoga class during teaching Methodology sessions.
• Shat Kriyas and Mantra Chanting practices for the purification of the entire body.
• Take part in Satsang and spiritual prayers for mental positiveness.
• Get acquainted with the rich natural and spiritual heritage of Rishikesh by visiting the places of significance in and around the town.
Food and Accommodation:
Relish an extremely delicious collection of Indian diets that will win your heart and soul. The food is prepared in a completely vegetarian style and served three times a day. Platters of wholesome meals mark a Vedic stay at Rishikul Yogshala in Rishikesh. For our students, we offer rooms of the finest quality with all the facilities like comfortable beds, fan, TV, etc. The rooms are quite spacious with large windows broadcasting the picture-perfect scene of the Himalayan vegetation. The mesmeric sound of the Ganges inspires the students to go deeper into the yogic science.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a prominent face in the global Yoga community. A Yoga school of international standard, the Yogshala believes in the traditional form of Yoga and aspires to make this ancient style accessible to people all across the globe. The Rishikesh-headquartered Yoga school is registered with Yoga Alliance and believes in delivering the authentic standard of training to the aspirants. Over 10+ branches of the Yoga Institute are operating in six countries namely India, Nepal, Thailand, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.