Time: November 7, 2018 at 12pm to December 4, 2018 at 9am
Street: Ashirwad Kunj, Jonk , Swargashram Ramjhula
Website or Map: http://www.bipinbaloni.com
Event Type: yoga
Organized By: Bipin Baloni
Latest Activity: Sep 20, 2018
Master the art of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga by training under one of India’s finest Yoga teachers, Bipin Baloni. With the Ashtanga yoga third series training in India, delve deeper into the traditional wisdom and practices of Yoga along with witnessing the superlative experience of undergoing a life-altering program
Event Description: The month-long event is the final level of Ashtanga Yoga training under Yoga Master Bipin Baloni. It is open for all those aspirants who have completed the first two versions or is a Yoga teacher and wants to refine their skill.
• Exhibition of the prior yogic knowledge by the students to understand the depth of their talent including the Mysore style and primary style Ashtanga Yoga practices.
• Learn the use of proper Adjustment and Alignment techniques to the secondary level knowledge to refine it in a foremost manner.
• For maintenance and regulation in the yogic techniques, we focus on an intensive practice of Pranayama and other breathing series.
• Practice of each pose under the watchful eyes of Bipin Baloni and guidance on mastering each pose and posture in the most subtle manner.
• Mental peace is the ultimate need of an Oracle teacher which a higher level of Meditation brings to fruition.
• One-on-one discussion between the teacher and students regarding Yoga practices and personal issues in life.
• Satsang practice to seek illumination under the influence of mantras and fire ceremony.
• Detailed understanding of the yogic philosophies as mentioned in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and other yogic texts.
• Ayurvedic knowledge of utmost level that includes the teachings of daily lifestyle and the sattvic way of existence on the planet.
The program takes place in Rishikesh as well as Kerala. Training fee for 28 days is USD 950.
We can arrange food and accommodation for you on a prior notice.
In case of an inquiry, call us at +91 9411723113
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a well-known entity in the Yoga spectrum. He is an expert in Yoga’s traditional forms- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga and is known for his painless way of delivering yogic education to his students. Yogi Bipin started practicing Yoga in his early days at the Yogi Mahesh Ashram. After getting a deeper knowledge, he co-founded the Rishikul Foundation almost a decade back and has been teaching Yoga ever since. A young and optimistic person, he is a believer of spiritual Yoga-track which he teaches his students to follow in order to attain salvation.