Time: September 7, 2018 at 12pm to October 4, 2018 at 9am
Street: Ashirwad Kunj, Jonk , Swargashram Ramjhula
Website or Map: http://www.bipinbaloni.com/
Event Type: yoga
Organized By: Bipin Baloni
Latest Activity: Aug 7
The picturesque panorama of Rishikesh has always been a perfect spot for the Yoga lovers across the globe. The land, which has given many great Yoga teachers is blessed with the soulful sound of the Ganges and the pleasing trails of the Himalayas, where Yoga practice is a beauty in itself. Fulfill your life’s dream of becoming an advanced level practitioner under the esteemed mentorship of the greatest Yoga Instructor in Rishikesh, i.e., Master Bipin Baloni. Descend deeper into the vast yogic sea and master the art of traditional Yoga by getting trained on the birth land of Yoga.
Bipin Baloni welcomes the 200 Hour and 300 Hour YTTC graduates to the specialized training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. The primary aim of the programs is to provide an authentic knowledge and confidence to help you become an attuned yoga practitioner.
• A deeper understanding of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga including their role in shaping a yogic mind and body.
• Daily practice of the intensive asanas pertaining to the Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga forms.
• Traditional and specialized training of the Primary and Secondary series of both the art forms.
• The practice of spiritual Meditation in order to keep the mind loaded with holistic energy.
• Practice the art of yogic breathing, Pranayama and get a detailed knowledge of its types such as Bhastrika, Nadi Shodhanam, Kapalbhati, Ujjayi, etc.
• Confidence upliftment for facing the crowd of students in a Yoga class.
• Satsang and spiritual talks for keeping the mind and soul equipped with positive energy.
• Refinement of the Yoga asanas with a higher level of Adjustment and Alignment training.
• The knowledge of Shat Kriyas and its practices such as Jal Neti, Agni Sara, Sutra Neti, etc.
• Interaction with the teacher on the improvement of the body posture and how to put Yoga into practice in the daily life.
• The practice and training of Yoga Nidra that gives immense relaxation after an intensive session.
Primary level (15 days): USD 500
Secondary level (21 days): USD 750
Third level (28 days): USD 1000
• To know more about the program, kindly visit our website: www.bipinbaloni.com
• On prior notice, we can arrange food and accommodation. To contact us, please dial +91 9411723113. We would be happy to assist you.
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a popular entity in the Yoga community. In the last 7 years of his teaching career, he has achieved immense admiration as a Yoga teacher of keen technical expertise. An expert in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, Yogi Bipin received his formal Yoga training under Yogi Mahesh. After that, he co-founded Rishikul Foundation in 2011 and has been teaching Yoga ever since. With more than 7 years of experience in teaching Yoga, he believes the best thing about a Yoga teacher is how he establishes a good communication with his students in the class. Along with the training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, he also organizes Yoga therapy courses in Rishikesh.