Health (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mahares

Sleep disorders, early signs of Alzheimer's disease Researchers at Washington University in St. Louis (USA) recently published in the journ…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Sep 18, 2012

Time line therapy

hi do any of u know or have heard of timeline therapy i went for a session teh other day and it ws really emtional and hard going.  i have…

Started by Moira Bell

3 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Sunshine

The Surreal Gourmet-Adventures in the ToasterMobil

All you wanted to know about exotic foods and never had the courage to ask. All you wanted to know about exotic foods and never had the co…

Started by RaK

0 Aug 2, 2012

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward

For anyone unfamiliar with the Zeitgeist series..  I have posted their new movie here as it was too large to add as a video.  It is worth a…

Started by David

0 Jul 14, 2012

Let It Be..

Started by David

0 Jul 9, 2012

Time To Smile...

come on... lets see some smiling faces!  Love!!

Started by David

6 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Jennifer

CREATIVE CHAOS

CREATIVE CHAOS   "Chaos is not merely a mindless jiggling,it's a subtle form of order." What does chaos theory have to do with creativi…

Started by RaK

0 Jun 29, 2012

elderly-service

Are You Too Old To Find These Jokes Funny? Any grumpy senior citizen will most likely tell you, age is no laughing matter. Scientific findi…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Apr 11, 2012

aging is usa

Life expectancy: Americans earn points The fight against cancer, heart disease and crime pays off The life expectancy for Americans has rea…

Started by khelil omrane

0 Jan 19, 2012

takes,to..age...well

"Il est idiot de vouloir changer le monde, mais il est criminel de ne pas essayer"Sacha Guitry age-villagemahares www.age-villagemahares.ma

Started by khelil omrane

0 Jan 12, 2012

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...