supernatural (1,189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you feel the call to move?

I am wondering if anyone else has felt the call to move recently? My husband and I are moving to South Carolina in about 4 weeks. I have de…

Started by Cheryl

1 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Debra Lynn Crozier

Fifty-Point Cosmic Cleansing Meditation

Fifty-Point Cosmic Cleansing Meditation J.D.Stone:Ascension Manual.. | from the Golden book of Melchizedek by Dr Joshua David Stone C…

Started by Humanity Healing International

0 Mar 1, 2008

Manifesting

Manifesting How do you make your goals and desires come alive? Having a clear picture in your mind (of the highest good) and charging it…

0 Feb 29, 2008

Reasons for sleeping and waking up early.

Reasons for sleeping and waking up early. Evening at 9 - 11pm: is the time for eliminating unnecessary/toxic chemicals (detoxification)…

0 Feb 24, 2008

A Jedi Training Experience in Psychic Self Defense

I wrote this last year. Thought it would be a good introduction, since I am a new member. It's a text about a method of holistic conflict r…

Started by Nobody

0 Feb 22, 2008

The ten rules of reiki

The 10 Rules of Reiki © Taggart King February 2007 In this article I thought I would set down ten things that you can do – ten principles…

Started by Reiki Dave

4 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Angel

He Said She Said, Walks With Thunders New Blog Talk Radio show

Hello Everyone, My radio show is back! With co-host Terri C we will be talking about all things Paranormal. We are fun people with a lot t…

Started by Walks With Thunder

0 Jan 30, 2008

The Search for Christhood

The Search for Christhood By Charles David Heineke Charles David Heineke is an inspirational writer/editor, desktop and web publisher, a…

0 Jan 26, 2008

free soul

Sweetly divine and troubled soul that beckons to my illness that calls me from my troubled manse and brooding forlorn fences To me she call…

Started by Clark

0 Jan 20, 2008

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...