All Discussions Tagged 'spirituality' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bringing yourself into the NOW

WHAT YOU CAN DO.... There is a beginning to all things. And, the beginning for me was a book called The Power of Now that I read about 6 ye…

Started by Healing Moon

2 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Magic Moon

What is imagination and how do you use it?

What is imagination? Is it useful and if so, how do you use it and/or can it be a hindrance? In a brief discussion dedicated to imaginatio…

Started by Molly Brogan

0 Feb 11, 2010

Spiritual fantasy; spirituality lifestyle or quest? harry potter; a buddhist...?

Online On Katinka Hesselink Net The God Helmet 2010 Spiritual calendars and planners updated Planners, date books and agendas: Spiritual…

Started by Katinka Hesselink

0 Oct 1, 2009

Spend the Day in Beauty

What is beauty? Is being beautiful like tasting good to Bob (subjective) or being 150 lbs. (objective)? The saying “beauty is in the eye o…

Started by Molly Brogan

0 Jul 7, 2009

Can you truly have spirituality without meditation?

I had a friend who was asking me to help her find a place to go in order to discuss psychic/spiritual topics. And what I ended up giving he…

Started by Zariel

4 May 28, 2009
Reply by Zariel

Morality as Harmonic Chord

"Love thy neighbor as thyself" or the golden rule, can be found with slight variations throughout philosophy and religion, here are a few:…

Started by Molly Brogan

0 Apr 16, 2009

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...