How many of us in the last six months have been though huge lifetime changes????
This year for me has been a very hard year!!I know also it has bought growth as well, I really like to see the heavenly side as well!!!So if you too have been though huge changes what have your learned in your growth??? I love to hear from you all so do not be shy!!! Love Aprilji

Views: 60

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The past six months have turned everything upside down. I have never had bigger change and more suffering in my life. I'm still in this progress and trying to heal, learn and grow.

I wish the following text will provide some understanding and support your healing and that of others.

From THE EMERALD TABLETS OF TOTH THE ATLANTEAN:

Ceased then He from speaking and sat
in the silence that comes to the Lords.
Then again spake He unto me, saying:
O Thoth, long have We sat in Amenti,
guarding the flame of life in the Halls.
Yet know, we are still part of our
Cycles with our Vision reaching unto them and beyond.
Aye, know we that of all,
nothing else matters excepting the growth
we can gain with our Soul.
Know we the flesh is fleeting.
The things men count great are nothing to us.
The things we seek are not of the body
but are only the perfected state of the Soul.
When ye as men can learn that nothing but
progress of Soul can count in the end,
then truly ye are free from all bondage,
free to work in a harmony of Law.
Tom,
Thank you for sharing this with me!!!I truly believe the soul we come here with grows at times though suffering because at times without suffering one has no compassion!!!!!!!!If even one human being is suffering we all suffer to one degree or a neither.....So every day I remind my self I am light I am one in love with all!!!!!!!!All love Aprilji
It's strange how you bring this up because in the last 6 months I've been through some pretty heavy stuff. I started discovering my true inner self, I guess you could say. I started noticing myself becoming stronger..."all-powerful" at one point, I actually thought I was about to ascend out of this dimension! I felt it was a sign of things to come for the whole world. I think I was a "first-waver" in this ascension process as we move closer and closer to 2012. I have a feeling the next couple years are gonna be pretty huge for us Lightworkers! Keep the faith sister, I think we're moving along pretty fast now!

Light and Love,
Whitewolf
Living Love, we are liquid living love, love your self and love all creation we are love the power of love heals all wounds say the words I am love i am love spread your love world wide the Power of Love heals all wounds!!The light of love is for all spread in joy!!Kisses Aprilji

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...