Hello Everyone, We decided to start some of the psy exercises here , to develop some of our gifts and empathic abilities. Once a week, we will be placing a new exercise and it will be up in the board and the results will be placed in 7 days period. Please enjoy it.
Try and avoid reading other members posts about this exercise as it may influence your reading. `````````````````````````
Study the pic and then ask yourself...

Is this person in the pic still alive?

*What was his dreams

What name/names spring to your mind when looking at it? ..sometimes you can "pick up" a name around them that is not necessarily theirs!
What type of personality do you think/feel, he has or had?
Does he has /had a family?
Any other impressions which come to mind (even if they seem silly to you) ..
The results will be placed in this forum next Saturday!

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you haven't done the exercise then YOU SHOULDN'T BE READING THIS!!
DO the exercise first!!

I haven't done it either! My psychic muscles are a bit flimsy today.
I thought it was an exercise in reading fast - like err photoreading which is a technique for reading text very quickly (http://www.learningstrategies.com). Anyway now I understand what a Psy Exercise is maybe I'll give it a go - it seems quite a fun idea - maybe I'll just wait for the answers and then write in and tell everybody how just how accurate my psychic abilities were. Toodaloo....
Living; Dreams: Pro Sports....Law Enforcement......Military; John or Jonathan;
Shy, but laughs easily; Married w/ children.....divorced, not by his actions
Name Raymond, passed away, most kindest loving person, lived with his parents and dog.
*Doing something in regards to computers. I am picking up on him liking spider man or comics?
*Chris or Zach I also hear Mark???
*Very soft and gentle soul, sensitive and very much loved.
*I am getting that he has a funny and light hearted sense of humor, not afraid to prank at times but in a non harmful manner. I also feel that he liked to help others and animals.
*Yes, he is an older brother and has a close bond with his grand parents.

*I am getting something to do with the colors Green and Orange, maybe favorite colors or something.

This was fun, I have been needing to work on my gifts for I am new to so many things yet photo's have always spoken to me.

Can't wait to see how I did.

Thanks~

PEACE!
What I picked up was closest with your outcome. I was thinking Erik...the 'ck' at the end of the name. A jordan involved? or vanessa? I didn't take too much time on this but they came to mind. I too picked up something about his grandparent or grandmother, his helping others and sensitivity and gentle yet happy go lucky soul. I also pictured something to do with a school setting. Also believe he is no longer living..? (maybe that was just because of the picture itself, not the person in it.
I think he passed not long after this picture was taken........He wanted to work with animals in some capacity.......A J name attached to Richard..John, James, Jason...
He was kind and loved life always there to help. I can't get anything on family...
Hello,
Have the answers been posted in a different thread ?? Just curious :)
Yes I was also wondering when we are going to be given the answer!
Thank You
A request for the data has been sent and noted. It should be posted soon.
Thanks for participating.
Well, if you know the answers, please provide them.....it is 11 days since the post.....not that I'm counting........the cat is dying of curiousity.... be kind to animals......please
Hello everyone,
I want to thank you all for participating on this exercise,
The name of this person is Chris, he is 23 years old, and he is my son...LOL
Tony, you said you feel a military tendency, he is thinking seriously about it,
he does not have kids, but had several girl friends that did have children and he is attached to all of them... (figures!). He is actually very quiet and very shy. GOOD JOB!!!

Mirage, you did a wonderful job, the only think I do not completely agree, he is not the first born, but he is the only of my two stepsons that I regard as born from my heart, so he is My firstborn male. Congratulations!

Mark, as I said he is very shy and laughs easily. He had a very bad break up recently, nit his fault at all. Incredible job, honey!

Maz, you are right, he lives with me and have a lovely old dog called Sugar!
You are right in the money!

Krissy,
you did a fantastic job... Christopher is his name, he is very closed to his grand parents and he works on people in hospice,
he loves the green color to the point to drive me insane. It is funny about spider man, because he loves spiders and snakes, when I had my accident , he brought home a snake he found over the park and left in my bed, when I had every single bone in my body broke... he was a teen that time./ He keep asking me to adopt a pink tarantula from Mexico.. I said, no way! :-(
, Excellent job.
He also loves animals of all sorts and volunteers on shelters. A while ago, he took a course on animal communications, and now associated with Reiki, he can perform wonders being a conduit for healing.

Kathy,the name with J I think you are getting is from his deceased Mother Janet, he was very sad he did not get to know her better, she passed when he was only 3 months old. He is a type of guy that would take his shirt out of his bck to give to someone else, if they need it.
Thank you for your vision, pretty much true. Good job.

Again I want to thank you all, and this is the first one, we will improve with time, but you guys are already very keen.
Congratulations you all,
namaste
Liane
Hmmmmm........ I didn't do very well :(
Possible connection to his Grandparents, loves animals and a kind/giving soul.
Sorry Liane....

Hugs,
Kathy

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...