Dear friends! My grandmother had a blood stroke yesterday, she is in hospital now and her left hand and leg almost paralized. She is very active and positive person and see her like this just break my heart. I give her Reiki daily and hope it will help her to recover fast. Please, send her some healing energy! I want to see my granny happy and enjoyng life again. Her name is Nina Bokova, her date of birth is March 3, 1936. Thank you!

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

to and for {{{Nina}}}{{{Nina}}}{{{Nina}}} and {{{Yulia}}}{{{Yulia}}}{{{Yulia}}}, Healing, Comfort, Peace of Mind and Love,Love,Love, We Thank You for this.

Will definitely send good thoughts and energy, Yulia.

Blessings to you and your grandmother.

May the blessings and the grace of the creator envelope your soul and give you the strength to transcend this lesson. Nina from my soul to your soul through the divine may your energy be boundless once again:)

Hello dear, do you have any update on her state?

Thank you everybody! My grandmother getting better and better everyday and really really fast!

Wow!!!!!

Thank you for keeping us updated Yulia!!!!!!

Yulia said:

Thank you everybody! My grandmother getting better and better everyday and really really fast!

Dear All! I wanted to thank you dearly for sending your positive thoughts and energy. My granny is at home, she got check her vessels and their are actually in a perfect conditions. There are no actually no trace of blood stroke. It is amazing. She is still cant walk properly and weak, but it is just amazing what there are no trace of blood stroke. i hope she will get better soon. Thank you!!!!

Extra love and positive healing energy are sent to your grandmother Nina, also my best wishes for you to see her happy and smiling again soon 

Namaste

Mark

Mark, thank you for positive vibes!

Mark Lawrence said:

Extra love and positive healing energy are sent to your grandmother Nina, also my best wishes for you to see her happy and smiling again soon 

Namaste

Mark

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...