I am, like most of us I'm sure, going thru some bad times financially, and with the economy taking a dive, I am feeling the pinch. I hit the streets regularly, giving out pamplets and DVD's that I burn, politely talking to all that take the time to listen (bless them) but I like many others 'fighting the good fight' are on shoe-string budgets, and my time and effort is my own. I am always thinking, if I had a little more money, I could reach more people. I never have enough pamplets, DVD's, cash to travel, pay my bills, and keep myself from starving to death, etc... What can be done? Spirit answered, and boy, did my eyes open.

"The process by which banks make money is so simple, the mind is repelled."
John Kenneth Galbraith; Economist

I already know about the fractional banking system (where a bank can lend 90% more on EVERY deposit, in essense, creating money out of thin air, at no cost to them). That our physical currency (paper notes and coins) are created not by our government, but private banks (owned by guess who?), at interest to it's people. That the creation of money is debt, payable to private interest banking institutions, that the creation of such funds, at debt, create a situation were it is mathematically impossible to get out of debt. That the income taxes you pay, do not go into your country, but to pay the interest of this debt. I urge you if you are still naive in this knowledge, that you research it and research it well. It will begin to liberate you from a horrible illusion, and wake you up that you are in slavery!

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
Mayer Anselm Rothschild; Banker

If this is all old news for you, I will get to the point. How do we combat this? The way out is so simple, that many refuse even to accept it at face value, but the bottom line is this - there is no lawful currency in circulation, backed with anything of value. Don't believe me? That money is the slickest con in the history of humanity? I would suggest you check out "THE STRAWMAN ILLUSION - THE MATRIX REVEALED by J. ANDERSON TM (yes he trademarked his name, there is a very good reason for that, and realizing why the government and financial institutions always spell your name in ALL CAPITALS will begin to empower you, please for your own sake, check this out!). Another good source is by Mary Elizabeth Croft, who wrote the book "How I Clobbered Every Bureacratic Cash-Confiscatory Agency Known to Man: A Spiritual Economics Book on $$$ and Remembering Who You Are." I assure you, you will be absolutely stunned by the revelations in just these two sources alone. I will go abit further, to hook you into researching more. This is a powerful tool versus the enemy, hit 'em back with the same tool they have used against you and yours for so long. Can you imagine the reprecussions if EVERYONE exercised their rights, and TRILLIONS of $'s debt were proved to be unlawful, and hence void? Think about that! I am not saying destroy the money system, it is on it's way out, but too many are dependant on it, and without it, until we all 'grow up', there would be chaos. We do at least deserve a honest money system, where our money is created by our own country, and hence the debt incurred, and interest paid, ARE put back into OUR OWN countries for the benefit of all, and not a select few.

"If people really understood the rank injustice of our money system there would be a revolution before morning."
Woodrow Wilson; US President

So you get a statement of debt from the bank. You reply by mail, that you would happily pay any financial obligation you might LAWFULLY owe upon your receiveal of 3 documents within 3 days (72 hours).

1. Validation of the debt (actual accounting)
2. Verification of their claim against you (a sworn affidavit or signed invoice)
3. A copy of the contract binding both parties

The banks can't validate the debt because they never sustained a loss (money was made out of nothing), they can't verify any claim against you, because you are not the NAME (stawman illusion - a must!) they are billing. They cannot produce a contract because one does not exist. What exists is a unenforceable unilateral contract. What the banks refer to as "your contract with us" is not met on the credit application, namely:

1. Full Disclosure - we are not told that we are creating the credit with our signature
2. Equal Consideration - they bring nothing to the table, hence have nothing to lose
3. Lawful Terms & Conditions - they are based on fraud
4. Signatures of the Parties - corporations can't sign because they have no right to contract as they are legal fictions.

You must study this well before applying it into action. It is set up so slick, but rest assured, if you are sharp and aware of your rights, you will win. The number of cases won is growing. If you still have trouble believing this, think/meditate on this. The fact that a 'thing' exists, means that it has ALREADY been paid for. If it wasn't, it wouldn't exist. Money is only worth what WE THE PEOPLE make it worth, take the power of money away from them, it is a illusion they made you believe, and they will become the headless snakes they are.

Much peace, light, and love.

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been informed that all of the info, as well as a few bonus goodies are all on one site hosted by our wonderful brother, Maxwell Igan of Australia (many blessings to him and the excellent work he is doing). www.thecrowhouse.com

Great post! Many people do not know these truths! A friend that exposed me to this also Trademarked his name! Everyone should research this for themselves, there's plenty of information out there!
Thank you Shalahnia. For those click intolerant or do not want to navigate from HH, here you go - lol!

Yeppers, I just became a natural man. In the process of getting all off my ID trademarked. The tax man wanted to take me to court, I wrote back, informing that I was aware of my rights, pointed out THEIR criminal actions, and it was in fact due to THEIR criminal actions that we were in conflict. The Coupe de'Grace was when I implied that I would pay any debt I LAWFULLY owe, if there were legal tender in which to do so under the Constituition and Bank Act of Canada. They dropped their case against me. Happy day. I will never pay income tax again for as long as I live, and I will die before I let them implant a micro-chip in me. I am well off enough to live off the grid if that is what it comes down to. I'm sure I must be on some terrorist list somewhere by now - lol. My best to (((ALL))), many blessings to you and yours.

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...