Psy Exercise Number 7

Try and avoid reading other members posts about this exercise as it may influence your reading. `````````````````````````
Study the pic and then ask yourself... * Is this person in the pic still alive? *What was her dreams
*What Part of the world you feel she is connected with?
What name/names spring to your mind when looking at it? ..sometimes you can "pick up" a name around them that is not necessarily theirs! *
What type of personality do you think/feel, she has or had?
Does she has /had a family?
Any other impressions which come to mind (even if they seem silly to you) ..
The results will be posted after 7 days...

Views: 393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Moksha, You're right. In many ways I am out of my element much of the time.
OK, Living.............Dreams of being loved for/as herself and successful in business......United Kingdom/England....Mary is very strong, could be any derivative.........Mary is still very strong.......shy, self effacing, but very loving.....small family,principle caregiver
Greetings Mark, I suppose it's fair to say that I do dream of being loved for/as myself, even though I'm already very richly blessed with family and friends who do. Business has been something of a struggle for me and I do wish for great success in that area of my life. I wish for monetary success so I can be of more help to others....have always dreamed of being a professional philanthropist (no kidding). Have lived in Colorado my whole life, with the exception of 2 years in South Dakota about 20 years ago, but I do have ancestors who came from England and have been there. No Marys in my life. Can be a bit shy at times, but usually am very outgoing. It just depends on my mood. I have a 22 year old son, a 19 year old daughter and 3 little granddaughters (my son's) who all live with me, also 2 big dogs and a cat, so I'm usually taking care of someone.
I looked at the photo as soon as it was posted but for some reason I held back from responding. Now after giving the photo a lot of thought I feel I know why. I know I'm not answering the questions asked but I do want to leave a response. The photo seems to be the spitting image of someone I knew 20 years ago. I hope to get the details right.

Her name was Judy and she lived in Birmingham England with her son Adrian whose father was American but who did not live with them. Judy was a lovely soul like a fragile spirit, she was unable to cope with day to day life and drank sherry instead of eating. She became ill and because she had no reserves or immunity nothing the hospital could do was going to save her. Thus she died leaving Adrian aged 12. Judy's best friend a man but not her partner took Adrian in and brought him up.

The photo reminds me so much of Judy I was unable to focus on anything else.

Best wishes
i felt a judy instantly too, but have never known this soul.
We will soon find out if we are anywhere near the name but this has certainly made me think of the Judy that I knew.
Don't know where the name Judy may have come from. The only Judy who was prominent in my life was a teacher in high school.
(Just wanted to mention my above was comment was a reply to ubiquitous bliss, not to Elizabeth.)
Hello Elizabeth, I'm so sorry about your friend, Judy. What a blessing that she had such a wonderful friend who took over raising her son! I can relate to her trouble coping with day to day life, I sometimes find it unbearably difficult, too.
Dear Heidi

Thank you so much for responding, your photo served to bring back memories of that lovely soul Judy. I must say that my way of coping with day to day life has been to put my total trust in the Universe. Although I have been through some very bad times I now know that they were for my ultimate spiritual growth of which I am thankful. Of course when you are right 'in it' that can be hard to understand.

Many Blessings

Elizabeth
I'm learning more every day to put my total trust in the Universe, but I haven't quite mastered it yet - I still worry more than I should. You're absolutely right that our hard times make us grow. In the midst of some of those hard times it does seem as though life will never be wonderful - or even okay - again, but eventually the sun always shines again and things work out for the best!
Many, many blessings to you too, Elizabeth!
Dear Heidi

I must admit at times it is very hard for me too but once I do release the worries and reaffirm my trust I get back to a wonderful sense of peace. Thank you for being a friend.

Many Blessings

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...