Psy Exercise Number 7

Try and avoid reading other members posts about this exercise as it may influence your reading. `````````````````````````
Study the pic and then ask yourself... * Is this person in the pic still alive? *What was her dreams
*What Part of the world you feel she is connected with?
What name/names spring to your mind when looking at it? ..sometimes you can "pick up" a name around them that is not necessarily theirs! *
What type of personality do you think/feel, she has or had?
Does she has /had a family?
Any other impressions which come to mind (even if they seem silly to you) ..
The results will be posted after 7 days...

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I do think this person is still alive. She has a very bubbly personality but at the same time is a little shy. Her name may be Kathy. I think that she does not have kids, but having a family is very important to her. She has a cat that she loves very much.
Yep, still alive, usually have a bubbly personality, and can be a little shy at times (please see response to Mark's comment above). Have had several friends named Kathy, but no one especially close to me. I do have 2 kids (22 and 19) and 3 granddaughters (one who is almost 3 and twin 1 1/2 year olds). I do have a cat whom I love very much, as well as 2 dogs.
I'm copying this note to the folks who mentioned a Katherine/ Kathy being connected to me. I can't believe this person didn't enter my thoughts as I was replying to these comments! While I was growing up and until a few years ago, we had a very precious family friend named Catherine, who also went by the name Cathy. She was like a 2nd mother/sister to me and I loved her dearly! ...So you were right on that.
The Lady seems to be aGerman and May be in her seventies and Her name May be Suzy.
She was a person who may not Loved so much but As I cansee she had anot easygoing life!
She has struggled also for Justice in her Life and she was not understood by her Family what she was and level of contentment is Lower.
otherwise she seems to be a loving person may be separated from her family.
SohiniBen.
Good afternoon, Sohiniben! I am of German descent, among 4 other heritages (my maiden name was
German), and I'm 47 years old. My life growing up was incredibly wonderful, but my adult life has been very challenging and difficult in many ways. I think, to a great extent, I'm not understood by some in my family and would not say that I'm content in life. Not separated from my family, but don't get to spend anywhere near as much time as I'd like with my dad and extended family. If I am anything at all, I am a very loving person.
I think she is alive. The first name or names that came to mind when i seen the picture were Patty, or Grace. I feel like she is good natured and possibly works in an office of some sort. I believe she comes from the northeast of the US.
Hi Dawn,
Funny that you picked up Patty and Grace. When I was little a family friend of ours babysat my brother and me and her name was Patty Grace, and I loved her (and her whole family) dearly. Also, one of my granddaughters' middle name is Grace. I'm usually a good natured person and until a year and a half ago, always worked in an office (now I work out of my home). My dad is from the northeast (PA) and I have cousins by the dozens there, but I was born and raised in Colorado.
No, not alive . . . worked in some health care or social service related field . . . dreams to move to a country home . . . Australia . . . Susan effervescent personality on the surface but very detailed beneath and in the background almost calculating . . . Family 2 sisters, 1 is 1/2 sister by Father . . . off centered Male cousin who she was extremely close to . . .
Howdy Bill! Well, I'm still kickin'. Many years ago I ran the front office of a neurological practice and it was by far the most fascinating job I've ever had, but without a degree there's no money to be made in the medical world so I moved on to other things. One of my greatest dreams is to move to a country home (near a city) where I can have a menagerie and lots of room for gardens, both flower and vegetable. No ties to Australia, but would love to see the outback. Effervescent personality most of the time. Not really detail oriented, unless it pertains to what makes people tick or the truth of something. Calculating....hmmm, don't think so. In my birth family I have one brother, no half siblings. Have a huge chosen family of loved ones. You hit the nail on the head with the cousin thing.
I picked up: south africa... the name wendy... single...alive.
Hi there, Bob! No ties to South Africa, but whenever someone I meet forgets my name, they either call me Wendy or Heather. Single, yes. And still very alive...most of the time. lol :)
This person has passed on. Her dream was to be an award winning horseback rider. The part of the world she was connected with is the United Kingdom. Her name was Priscilla. Her personality was bright and vibrant. Yes, she had a family ---------she was an only child who loved her parents very much.

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...