Psy Exercise Number 7

Try and avoid reading other members posts about this exercise as it may influence your reading. `````````````````````````
Study the pic and then ask yourself... * Is this person in the pic still alive? *What was her dreams
*What Part of the world you feel she is connected with?
What name/names spring to your mind when looking at it? ..sometimes you can "pick up" a name around them that is not necessarily theirs! *
What type of personality do you think/feel, she has or had?
Does she has /had a family?
Any other impressions which come to mind (even if they seem silly to you) ..
The results will be posted after 7 days...

Views: 429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mukhi!
I'm very sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your comment!
I'm definitely progressing in positive ways and the sadness in my life does make me cherish the happiness!!
Colorado is in the middle of the country, so you're right on that, too.
I do dream and pray that my kids and grandkids will have many wondrous, amazing, loving experiences while they're on this planet.
I've been very blessed over the last year or two to have many wonderful women come into my life, before that I had much more interaction with men. Don't have any sisters by birth, but I do have several very precious sisters in my family of friends!
Sharon is a name that my parents considered giving me before I was born and we had a very close family friend named Sharon.
* Is this person in the pic still alive? No

*What was her dream? Business Success

*What Part of the world you feel she is connected with? Mid-central U.S.

What name/names spring to your mind when looking at it? Sharon/Sherry/Susan

What type of personality do you think/feel, she has or had? Outwardly outgoing & friendly, inwardly sad

Does she has /had a family? Yes
Hi Bobbi!
Very sorry to have taken to long to reply to your comment!
I'd like to be much more successful in business and make a ton of money so I can help others with it, but business success for it's own sake doesn't inspire me.
I'm almost exactly in the middle of the US...Colorado.
My folks thought about naming me Sharon and we had a close family friend with that name, had a very close friend named Susan when I was a child. Also as a child I dearly loved a next door neighbor/babysitter named Cheri and was very close friends with two Sherry's as a teenager.
At this time in my life, I'd have to say your personality assessment is probably a fair one , but simplified and incomplete.
I do have 2 kids and 3 grandkids.
Except for the fact that I'm still on this planet, your intuitions were right!!!
Maybe I shouldn't reply to this but this comment seems to come across as a parent reprimanding a child. I understand we all have our opinions but it's not always best to project them onto others. But since you brought it up I thought I would voice mine about what you've said.

Why shouldn't these exercises be fun. No, when someone is grieving over a loved one it's not fun. But at the same time if the spirit lives on do you really think they are not on the other side having fun. I know my brother is, for him that's what life was about was having fun. The woman in the pic looks like she enjoyed/enjoys a little fun now and then to.

And why shouldn't the "psychic stuff" be fun. Do you think anyone would tap into their intuitive side if it wasn't fun? The best psychics and mediums are the ones that make it fun for the people that are being read. They have the ability to make them laugh despite their grief. And that is healing in and of itself.
Hello Antoinette,

Love and Light to you as well, I thought about what I had written afterwards and was afraid it would come across the wrong way. Glad to see you didn't take it that way. I understand what your saying and I have read extensively on Karma and Reincarnation. Enough to know there are a lot of different views on the subjects. What dreams may come is a great movie isn't it. I actually own that one, one of my all time favorites. ;)

I get what your saying though, it's a respect issue. All I was trying to say is that people come at things in different ways. Some come at this type of work in a serious way. Which is great if that's what works for them. Others come at it in a more joyous playful way. Which isn't disrespectful at all, and if that's what works for them that's great to. No one way is better than another. And when it comes to exercises to help develop your intuitive side, there is nothing wrong with a little playfulness, it helps people get past the initial resistance.

Anyway you have a wonderful day. All the best to you, Tiffiny. ;)
Great point Brian. Very well said. ;)
My general impressions are as follows:

The name Heidi popped to mind, and curiously Tammy was right on the heels of that. I feel she has a family but no children of her own. She seems to be a warm, loving, gentle, and optimistic person. I feel she's had a bout with breast cancer, but it was quite small and caught early. There is no cancer now. I feel she's alive and well and in good spirits. She's quite a fighter!

Cassie Z.
Hi Cassie!
So sorry I'm so late in replying to your comment!
You got my name right!! I did have a friend named Tammy as a kid, but I wouldn't say she was significant in my life. I do have 2 kids and yep, I definitely have the traits you described. I've never had cancer, but I went through breast cancer with a very dear friend (went to chemo treatments with her, etc), and thankfully, she beat it! Yep, I'm alive, well and in good spirits, and when I get knocked down, sooner or later, I always get up to fight. :)
Carol caroline charlotte, comething with a C. happy person very well liked by eveyrone around here but very humble in her presentation, which made her liked more

SOmething was worrying here that she felt would lose the confidence of the people around her, it wasn't a big deal in Society standards, but to her it was
3 kids? the letter m?

she died? not physically (transistion period) dissappeared, she is still alive
Hey, Joe!
I'm so sorry to be this late in replying to your comment!

Well, my dear, you're a very intuitive guy!
My very best friend/chosen sister on this planet (since I was 7 years old) is Carolyn, so that must be what you were picking up. Also, my oldest granddaughter is Chloe.

I am very richly blessed to be very well-liked by those who know and meet me.

At the end of October I did have a misunderstanding with a very close friend which could have had a big effect on my life, but thankfully, all is fine now.

Even though I gave birth to only 2 children, you are absolutely right about picking up on 3. I'm helping my son raise his 3 daughters (he and they all live with me), and because their mother has abandoned them, I've found myself in the mommy role...they even call me mommy or mama often. One of my granddaughters' name is Madison.
Greetings Amanda!
I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to your comment.
I wish I could say I feel joy every time I smile, but that's not always true. My last name does start with an S.
Don't live in Europe, but have been there a couple of times and love it!
I do have 2 kids and thankfully, have never had cancer.
She is alive. She is from Nebraska or has been to Alaska. The name Pamela connects with her. Both her parents are dead. She married and has one child, a son, but is now divorced. She is outgoing, friendly, and warm. She likes to read and is into astrology. She is a teacher of some sort. She had gall bladder problems and/or gastrointestinal problems. She lived in a trailer once where it was cold. She likes to fish and she can cook a mean chilli.

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...