Psy Exercise Number 7

Try and avoid reading other members posts about this exercise as it may influence your reading. `````````````````````````
Study the pic and then ask yourself... * Is this person in the pic still alive? *What was her dreams
*What Part of the world you feel she is connected with?
What name/names spring to your mind when looking at it? ..sometimes you can "pick up" a name around them that is not necessarily theirs! *
What type of personality do you think/feel, she has or had?
Does she has /had a family?
Any other impressions which come to mind (even if they seem silly to you) ..
The results will be posted after 7 days...

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sandra, 42, has 2 kids, divorced, has an office job, she is happy go lucky and would like to be younger than she is. She carries a lot of emotional pain behind those eyes, some stemming from childhood, and some from past relationships. She longs for change but is not willing to do what it takes to make the changes she truly desires.
Living,,,her dream was to built a coffee shop at one pt. Now her dream is living in some earthy haven. Acorn spring. Nancy is the name I am picking up. The impression I have that she had children late in her life....likes to be around a lot of likeminded individuals. She likes colors as it changes the taste but always red or crimson. She was a deep person, very social and deep. People liked her for her colorful personality...a bit eccentric. She liked super talls guys...tiptoeing.
Dear Heidi,

I just now read your lovely reply! Oh, yes, to have eyes that truly see! How could we ever think for one second that
beauty and abundance and love does not surround us? I'm so happy that you've learned at such a young age to think positive and be positive. It makes all the difference in how you experience life. I have within the last two years learned this wonderful "secret." If I don't like what I see I look in another direction. I've learned to think positive thoughts and catch myself immediately when I'm going off the deep end. I have to tell you, Heidi, these last two years have been the best of my 63 years of living. They have been full of joy.

I wish you the best in all things. Sending you blessings. Namaste.

Thank you Heidi,
This was my first time doing a psy.exersice so hopefully I'll improve with practice. I wasn't too disappointed with the result.
Many thanks for your reply.
Wishing you a Fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Love and many blessings,
Thank you, Heidi, for your response. YIKES I got a few things right, but a lot wrong!! Well, I will keep practicing!! I find I do better in person, but certainly hope to get better in this way, (online) also!! You sound like a beautiful person. Good luck with everything!!

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays Today

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...