Psy Exercise Number 7

Try and avoid reading other members posts about this exercise as it may influence your reading. `````````````````````````
Study the pic and then ask yourself... * Is this person in the pic still alive? *What was her dreams
*What Part of the world you feel she is connected with?
What name/names spring to your mind when looking at it? ..sometimes you can "pick up" a name around them that is not necessarily theirs! *
What type of personality do you think/feel, she has or had?
Does she has /had a family?
Any other impressions which come to mind (even if they seem silly to you) ..
The results will be posted after 7 days...

Views: 386

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Moonchild!
I'm sorry to have taken this long to reply to your comment!
I definitely do want to go back to Germany! Love it there! My name isn't Petra, but that is a place I would very much love to see! I am deeply connected to Europe, not only through my heritage and the fact that I love many of the places I've been there, but I've always felt a very strong, very deep connection to Italy (haven't been there yet - in this life anyway)!! I'm very friendly and open-hearted, and I sure try to be a good mother...to my kids and my 3 grand daughters (to whom I'm mommy, for all intents and purposes). My son and his 3 little ones (and my daughter) live with me and, thankfully, he has never had any desire to be any part of the war machine.
I feel she is still alive . The name that comes to me is a short name with 4 letters like Joan but, also I feel there is a Natasha that is connected to her. I also feel she has connections in the United Kingdom. She seems to be very outgoing, loving, caring. A true Humanitarian. I also feel she has had her share of trials and tribulations in life in which she seems to always be able to overcome. I also feel she is a single lady that loves nature and is probably an owner of a cat or cats. I am not picking up any husband or children. If there is children I feel they would be grown and moved on their own path in life. I also feel that her passion is in writing and is possibly an author. Maybe this is her dream that she is just now able to pursue.
Hi Raven!
So sorry to have taken this long to reply!
I do have a cousin named Tasha to whom I'm very close, maybe that's what you picked up on. Part of my heritage is British. I am a very loving and caring person, am usually outgoing, and am a Humanitarian. Yep, have had my share of trials and tribs, and none of them have permanently kept me down yet! I am single, am very passionate about nature and do have one cat (also 2 dogs). I've got 2 children, a 19 year old daughter & 22 year old son, who still live with me, and am helping my son to raise his 3 little daughters. I'm not a writer, but do have a great love of photography, and it's a dream that I hope some day to have time to pursue!!
I'm not sure about alive... i feel she has sisters and was a outgoing sweet girl. not married or in a relationship,, kinda small town.. .i come up with the name beth and a few others,, katherine, sis. she could be someone that works beside me in my office.. great smile, very inviting, makes you feel at ease. a sister/daughter to be proud of
Good afternoon, Alex!
I do have sisters by choice, but none by birth. I think my friends and family would say I'm sweet and I am outgoing most of the time. I am single and not in a relationship right now. I absolutely love small towns, but I've always lived in the city. No Beths or Katherines in my life. Thank you so much for the sweet comments, I'd like to think that the people who know me well would agree.
I'm copying this note to everyone who mentioned a Katherine/ Kathy being connected to me. I can't believe this person didn't enter my thoughts as I was replying to these comments! While I was growing up and until a few years ago, we had a very precious family friend named Catherine, who also went by the name Cathy. She was like a 2nd mother/sister to me and I loved her dearly! ...So you were right on that.
This is what came to me: Yes, she is alive and her name is Kathleen, and she is single. (And happily so.) There is someone named Esther associated with her, perhaps her mother. She is British and living in Africa, she wants to do something in sales.

Then I get something strange about psycho Bob or something, don't know what that is!
Hi there, RainingStarz!
Yep, happily single. No one named Esther in my life. Part of my heritage is British, and although I haven't been to Africa yet, would very much love to go on a safari there...shooting with a camera, could never kill an animal. Professionally, I am in sales. Hmmm, I've had a couple of psychos in my life, but none named Bob.
Hi Guerrera!
Well, in some ways, plenty is wrong with me and in other ways, I'm just fine. lol. All in all, I'm okay! "she dreams with heaven"...I love that! Have a dear friend who lives in Mass., no Mary Anns or Susans in my life. I am a nice person and I do live near a hospital.
it's been more than 7 days; where is the answer?
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to begin replying, I was under the weather.
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful, gratitude-filled Thanksgiving, and hope everyone is thoroughly enjoying a long weekend after the holiday!

My name is Heidi and I'm thrilled to meet all of you! I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this exercise, it's been very interesting for me to read all of your responses! I'll be replying to each of your posts throughout the day and hopefully will be able to get through them all by this evening (lots of interruptions at my house).

If you'd care to check it out, I have a page on Myspace at www.myspace.com/searchingspirit .

Have a beautiful day and know that I'm sending peace, love and light to each of you!!!

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Events

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...