Psy Exercise Number 5
Try and avoid reading other members posts about this exercise as it may influence your reading. `````````````````````````
Study the pic and then ask yourself... * Is this person in the pic still alive? *What was her dreams

What name/names spring to your mind when looking at it? ..sometimes you can "pick up" a name around them that is not necessarily theirs!
What type of personality do you think/feel, she has or had?
Does she has /had a family?
Any other impressions which come to mind (even if they seem silly to you) ..
The results will be posted after 7 days...

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The name Angie or Angela pops to my mind.
Outgoing and fun, but shy at first, she has family that supports her in all ways.
She seems sad in this picture, almost if she has just received bad news, but she is accepting and open to Life and all it has to offer. She appears to want something else in her life, and is feeling she is missing something.
Her eyes are filled with softness and warmth and it pleases her to see others happy.
Hm i too get c or k names like cynthia breckenridge, christie...uh charles? lol. i think two children, boys i see a young boy. (is there a baby girl involved somewhere??) ummm evan and jared. works in social setting want to say human services of some sort or deals with some office setting stuff like secretarial stuff. talking on the phone? social worker. she has/had a relationship, possibly a husband. i see her in a small home not excessive money stressful times but capable of making it through becasue she is aware of...er...can hold her own..and become aware of her own thought processes? oh yeah and at first i said deceased but then went on to get the rest. 62, 43. hahaha ? are the answers out yet?

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Events

Birthdays

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...