Help me help myself feel the warmth of sun, feel the cool night breeze, smell the fragrance of the forest. Help me see the light that shines so brightly upon me and the shadows that linger on so tightly. Is it because I question everything that my experience is never 100% involved? How can I let go of all my worries, when in this world we live in requires you to be responsible? Help me find a way from the physical to the spiritual...from the head to the heart...from the heart to the being..from the earth to the universe.
Gosh...it seems like I know all of this...but somehow... I just can't get a grip on it. I feel that I'm ready...but I also feel insecure and frightened with how much LIGHT is out there. I guess because the darkness is lights polar..and it can not exist without it, warns me that life is always balanced. That I will have LOVE..but I will also see and taste hate. I see it in other people... even in jealousy...hate is it's foundation. I tell myself...that I need to follow my heart...because that is the purest and most authentic feeling within you, the mind thinks your happy... but the heart knows definitely. So... I ask for advice because I know I need it. Help me see and feel. Than again.... I came to understand that NO one can "really" help me. It is I who needs to do it.
Thank you.
Melissa N.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know it is late... but I wanted to say thank you so much for reading and responding to my thoughts. :) Love=Life

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...