Pauline Battell's Discussions (820)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, Rachel! I, too, salute the New Earth ... a long time (returning) ...   "

Pauline Battell replied Jan 29, 2013 to Tazjima: The Great Divine Director – Some Thoughts on Ascension

3 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by David

"hehehe starfairy ~ we would make a good team ... YOU with your spiritual ear! ~ and…"

Pauline Battell replied Nov 26, 2012 to Lately I have been having crazy dizzy spells and feel light headed. Is this part of the ascension process?

8 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Gene Anger

"Hi Jane ~ I suppose we must (all) of us think that 'intense planetary cosmic energy'…"

Pauline Battell replied Nov 26, 2012 to Lately I have been having crazy dizzy spells and feel light headed. Is this part of the ascension process?

8 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Gene Anger

"Thank you so much starfairy, am delighted that these facts are helping you. ~~~   No…"

8 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Gene Anger

"Hi Dennis, good to see you here again. You have your political and religious interes…"

Pauline Battell replied Nov 24, 2012 to Ascension Symptoms

9 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Dennis Tate

"Thank you FOM (Jane). I know that your Ego is on its last legs, so to speak. It 's r…"

Pauline Battell replied Nov 9, 2012 to Ascension Symptoms

9 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Dennis Tate

"Thank you Starfairy, for taking the time to read and comment. Chris is a fantastical…"

Pauline Battell replied Nov 8, 2012 to Ascension Symptoms

9 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Dennis Tate

"Hi Starfairy, thank you. I agree, this is practical advice, and brings a sensible ap…"

Pauline Battell replied Nov 3, 2012 to Coping with "Ascension Symptoms" ~ the Heart

3 Nov 5, 2012

"Thank you for sharing this, Ann, I loved so many of the points made in it. A very sp…"

Pauline Battell replied Jul 6, 2012 to Ascension Symptoms for the 2012 Midway Point

16 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Jamuna

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...