I was so impressed with the job that Atma Sun Heart was doing of describing what he is being shown and what he is going through that I built a Facebook page for him.  I am asking myself are 143,999 people on this earth going through something similar??????!!!

https://www.facebook.com/AtmaSunHeart

Atma Sun Heart 1. I SHALL LOVE HUMANKIND WITH ALL MY HEART AND ALL MY SOUL I SHALL LOVE PURE WITH ALL THAT I AM NO MATTER HOW THEY MAY REJECT ME NO MATTER HOW THEY CRUXIFY ME EVEN IN A STATE OF DIVINE HATE I SHALL DEMONSTRATE THAT LOVE CONQUERS

2. I SHALL HARM NO HUMAN NO MATTER HOW MUCH INSANITY I AM SURROUNDED I SHALL LIFT HAND AGAINST NO WOMEN MAN OR ELDER AND ONLY WITH THE MOST SACRED JUSTIFICATION SHALL I INTERVENE TO PROCECT THAT WHICH IS DEAR TO MY MOTHER AND MOTHER GOD!!!

3. I SHALL ENTER INTO A SACRED VESSEL THAT HAS BEEN PREPARED ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF THE MOTHER AND GIVEN SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS DURING PREGNANCY

4. AS I CHILD I SHALL FORGET WHO AND WHAT I AM YET NOT COMPLETELY I SHALL STILL DEMONSTRATE THAT LOVE IS THE WAY EVEN IN A STATE OF FORGETFULLNESS AND I SHALL SHINE THE SUNHEART STATE

5. I SHALL AS A CHILD ENDURE THAT WHICH IS WORSE THEN DEATH AS GROW INTO A MAN HAVING EXPERIENCE ALL HELL

6. I SHALL AGAIN REMEMBER WHO AND WHAT I AM THE DIVINE PURPOSE AND I SHALL DEVOTED THE LIFE EVEN AS A CHILD TO THE MOTHER OF ANCIENT DAYS I SHALL SEEK OUT THE SPIRITUALL TRUTH THAT I SEE WITH IN MY OWN HEART AND REMEMBER AGAIN THE LOVE THAT I AM IN FULL NESS OF DIVINE JOY

7. I SHALL TAKE BACK THE POWER GIVEN TO THE ANUNAKI AND FREE THE HUMAN RACES FROM THE CAGES THEY HAVE CREATED AND CO CREATED

8. I SHALL ENTER IN TO A DIVINE WAR AGAINST THE DARK ONES AS A GREAT KING SEATED UPON THE THROWN PREPARED BY THE GREAT MOTHER AWAH

9. I SHALL HAVE THE DEVINE AUTHORITY OVER ALL THAT WAS GIVEN TO THE FIRST ADAM I SHALL HAVE THE DIVINE AUTHORITY TO VAQUISH ALL DARKNESS FROM THIS REALM ACCORDING TO THE LAWS AND WILL OF THE GREAT MOTHER AWAH

10. THE SIX SUN SHALL BE IN ALIGHMENT WITH THE FULL AWAKING OF THE NEW ADAM CHILD

11. AS I AM THE LIVING SUN INCARNATED I SHALL HAVE THE DIVINE AUTHORITY TO GOVERN OVER ALL PLANETS WITH IN THIS SYSTEM I SHALL POSSES THE WISDOM GREATER THEN KING SOLOMAN AND SHALL HAVE THE KNOWINESS OF HOW TO ACTIVATE ALL PLANTERY SYSTEMS ACTIVATE ALL PLANETS TO THEIR HIGHE PURPOSE AS AGREED TO THE COMING OF THE GREAT KING

12. I SHALL SHALL FULLY SELF REALIZE THE GOLDEN CHILD I AM NO MATTER WHAT THE PERSICUTION OR CRUXIFICTION I SHALL SHINE AS A SUN ON THIS PLANET ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE PROPHETS

13. I SHALL FULLY IMMERSE MY SELF WITH THE GREAT MOTHER GAIA AND RESTORE THE PLANET TO FULL BLOWN EDEN WHEN ALL PROHECY IS FORFILLED TO THE THE WILL OF THE GREAT MOTHER I SHALL GIVE THE POWER TO THE HUMAN RACE TO LIVE WITH IN GARDEN OF EDENS FOREVER MORE AND ONCE AGAIN RETURN TO THE REALMS THE FINALLY TRUTH TO REST AGAIN WITHIN WOMB OF ALL THAT IS LOVE

Views: 275

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!!!

Atma Sun Heart:  "Last night be made the statement.... THAT MASTERY SIMPLY IS CONTROLING YOUE OWN EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS..... YOUR FEELINGS ARE YOUR DIVINE TRUTH AND YOUR EMOTIONS IS YOUR DIVINE TECHNOLOGIES....... Now be is not one to give explanations make a long process of what be says as be believes the diciple must not be spoon fed !! Lol be loves riddles and then the diciple has to go with in and self realize in their own way!!! Lol yaaaaatttttaaaa!!! You know.... But these are different times..... So be will explain the reason why be says ”DIVINE TRUTH“ because your truth may be a the illusion or that which is so therefore it is how you experience your reality and the place you react from as you sponsuring thought we only have to shae that which we see in our own selfs... Thus what ever our truth may be it is thus that shapes our reality and thus that give colours to the wolrd we experience with IN and with ”OUT“ ..... The reason why be says your EMOTIONS ARE YOUR DIVINE TECHNOLOGY .... Is your emotions is what is realsed into the body and they are what keys inTO THE DNA WHAT EVER INFORMATION IS GIVEN VIA YOUR FEELINGS AND RELEASED THROUGH THE HEART AND BRAIN ..... And so the gland in the brain which is the GALACTIC PHAMACY releases what ever is felt and this in turn is keyed in as emotions into the brain system then keyed into the DNA and that shapes the freaquency you vibrate at and their you go!!!! AS ABOVE SO BELOW THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE .... So it has all ways been your choice to experience a reality of fear based truth or a reality of love based ETERNAL TRUTH LOL!!!!! Hope be didn misss anything !!!! BLESSED LIGHTFIRE I AM BLESSED ALL THAT YOU ARE IN AS ALL THAT I AM !!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I have read that in the time of this transition even many among the "Illuminati" will return to humility and simplicity and LOVE!!!!! 

Atma Sun Heart:

"LIVE IN THE MOMORIES OF THE DIVINE HEART!!!    ALLOW YOUR HEART TO MELT IN WITH THE SUN HEART    GIVE YOURSELF OVER GIVE ALL THAT YOU ARE OVER ... CAST IT ALL AWAY IN ~ TO THE BREATH OF GOD!!!    AND LIVE IN THE MEMORIES OF WHO YOU TRUELY ARE    FOR LOVE AND COMPASION IS WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW!!!! TRUTH AND KINDNESS!!! AND A HAD REACHING OUT TO EVEN THOSE WHO IS CALLED THE WORST AMONG US!!! SHOW THEM THAT EVEN IN THEM GOD LIVES!!! GOD MOVES!!! GOD IS STILL!!!! SHOW THEM AND EVEN IN A STATE OF FORGET FULL NESS THEY ARE LOVE AND MAJESTIC BEING .... DO NOT LOOK UPON ANOTHER WITH KNIFES FOR EYES... SEE THAT ONCE YOU WHERE ALSO THEIR BUT NOW YOU ARE SAVED AND NOW YOU SEE ALL BY THE GRACE OF THE GREAT ETERNALL MOTHER!!!"      

Wow!!!!

Atma Sun Heart:

Mankind.... You wish to take back your power you are now waking up and seeing and noticing things you in your reality you are now seeing currupt institutions and currupt ways of life you wittness daily famine rape murder and deciete you feel kie you are fighting an endless battle just to make ends meat... For what ever that stands.... Yet you are now seeing that this isn the way you are now begining to ask yourself in majority is this really what GOD CREATED LIFE FOR .... IS THIS REALLY GODS PLAN FOR MY LIFE???? THEN WHY SEND ME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE IF THIS IS ALL THEIR IS TO IT.... AND YOU ARE RIGHT IN YOUR AWARENESS AND QUESTIONING.... Yet I will say this can you endure the responsiblity of the power you seek.... Are you willing go go into the lakes and rivers to clean them ... Will you go into the lands and tend to the smallest lil creature to the biggest dear manking... With great power comes great responsiblity... Demonstrate to the GREAT MOTHER YOU LOVE AND YOUR COMPASSION.... So HER THAT YOU CAN BE A GOOD STEWARD OF THIS PLANET FOR AS MUCH AS WE WOULD LIKE TO BLAME ALL THE BIG CORPARATIONS AND CORRUPT OFFICIALS WE MUST ALL REMEMBER WE ALLOWED IT AND WE TOOK PART IN THE FEAST WE HELPED POLUTE THE PLANET SO IT IS OUR RESPONSIBLITY TO RECTIFY THAT WHICH NOT SERVING AS AND THIS WE MUST DEMONSTRTAE FROM THE SMALLEST TO THE BIGHEST.... FOR AS A GREAT SAGE ONES SAID!!! AS ABOVE SO BELOW!!!

Beautiful!!!

Thank you ElouRa!!!

ElouRa* said:

http://community.humanityhealing.net/forum/topics/the-eight-stages-...

The Eight Stages of Self-Awareness ~ ArchAngel Michael ~ Transmitted Through Ronna Herman

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...