A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.” The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!” Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?” The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Lol Ann!

American Pride Eagle - Haha that's so funny Now Where's the money

In our little town nothing surprising happens until something weird happened. A little girl and her brother were going door to door asking for money when everyone knew their parents had plenty of money, then she came in front of our house. She knocked and my mother opened, and the girl asked for money. Me and my mom looked at each other. ‘What’, I asked the little girl, ‘don’t your parents have some money’.? The girl looked at me and said ‘well duh, we have money, where do you think all the money I get from you guys gos to?"
‘oh ok, well, ‘why are you asking from us if you guys have money.?
oh well, you see my mother told me that I should save our money. I wondered if you had money you don’t want to save?

Boy And Girl. Funny Cartoon And Vector Teen Characters.

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...