The key to independence lies in knowing that at every moment, in every instance, we are creating our life. The more we acknowledge this truth, the more power and freedom we experience.
Rather than blaming ourselves for the things we do not like in our life, we now realize we are manifesting our reality and have the power to change it.
Our life is a reflection of what we believe we deserve. As we deepen our acceptance of and open ourselves to the Infinite love of the universe, a new power flows through us, releasing us from the bondage of our old way of life.
~ Shakti Gawain ~
1) I am completely responsible for what I have created in my life. What I have created, I can un-create. What I like, I can produce more of.
2) There are no 'mistakes' as everything works toward my highest good.
3) I am unlimited in what I can do. I am more powerful than I can fathom.
4) How I choose to perceive and interpret the events and people in my life is
completely up to me and greatly influences the delicate eco-system in my
mind, and thus similarly influences what happens to me externally.
5) I am only limited by my self-imposed beliefs.
Practice makes perfect.
6) I can shine light into any dark place.
7) The conflicts and struggles I perceive all around me are actually within
8) Every person and event in my life is a gift, a teacher, and an opportunity
9) Every moment is new and it is my choice as to what it will be.
Thank you for taking the time to read it, beautiful one!
Blessings of love and light from my heart to yours.
Thanks so much for this message. I love the concept of a "delicate eco-system in my mind" as it helps me be more compassionate with myself. May your create more of what you love!