Yesterday I had a discussion with a friend. He is a therapeutic masseur who studied acupressure, meridians, and the like. He enjoys helping others but of course he has encountered what he calls "disagreeable" types. Massage is also a kind of healing work, you give of yourself freely to assist the other. They may appreciate the short-term benefits but find themselves not appreciating the effort and work which is put into it.

Recently, I have felt unmotivated about helping others the way I used to. Previously, I gave insights to others in a variety of manners. People were always grateful for the assistance and often suggested that I do the work on a grander scale. This was never my interest to become public. I do however like assisting others privately.

My question to him was, if you no longer feel like helping others in the way you did before, is that a bad thing? If you have gifts, do you have a responsibility to share them with others?

His answer was concise. He said, he felt that the primary goal is self-evolution. Helping is good as long as you desire to do so and it comes from within. Otherwise one should never force it or do it out of a sense of duty. I believe this is very true.

As empaths, psychics, clairvoyants or any other kind of "assister", one might feel an urgency to help others. I believe as long as this is the case, give into it. If one day you feel yourself changing, allow yourself to understand what that is about as well. Don't force yourself to do the same thing that you may have done for months or years.

All is changing constantly. You have gifts you may not have discovered yet. You may be helping others now in more subtle ways. You may be helping others just by existing as a loving, being full of light energy. Being the best you within your capability and desire, is also a great way to help others.

Love & Clarity

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

Honouring our inner self in healing and letting go.  I liked this message because I feel that the inner journey of healing that one becomes a fine spirit and healer.  Polishing which is eternal pure and clear.  I feel you will help others just with the loving presence you are.  Thank you for sharing.  Love and Clarity.

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...