Information

Harmony Helpers

Support each other here if you assist others via healing work, intuitive guidance, or other kind of energy arts. Share inspiration, ask questions.

Members: 73
Latest Activity: Apr 18, 2014

Welcome to Harmony Helpers. Ask your questions, inspire others, contribute to Harmony Helpers. This group was created to assist on the beautiful journey. Feel free to invite others.

In what ways do you help others?
What are some things which have really inspired you?
Do you try to find new ways to keep yourself motivated?
Have you found that helping others, helps you too?

ENJOY THE GROUP!
:)

Discussion Forum

The Power of Synergy

Started by Charlie May 24, 2011. 0 Replies

This discussion was originally Posted by Mary on March 26, 2009 at 9:02pm in …Continue

How to Use Your Gifts for Others

Started by Love&Clarity. Last reply by JBE May 1, 2011. 2 Replies

Yesterday I had a discussion with a friend. He is a therapeutic masseur who studied acupressure, meridians, and the like. He enjoys helping others but of course he has encountered what he calls…Continue

Spiritual Growth

Started by Charlie. Last reply by deZengo Nov 3, 2010. 2 Replies

Posted by Dreamspirit1 on March 15, 2009 at 4:42pm in Path of Conscious Health Spiritual Growthby Owen…Continue

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Harmony Helpers to add comments!

Comment by Allincalm on October 28, 2010 at 7:10am
Thank You for the invitation.Love and Light to All.
Comment by Ms.Gypsy on October 27, 2010 at 8:17pm
Thank you sis for the invited. Many blessings and light for everyone.
Comment by Elizabeth A Ciccantelli on October 27, 2010 at 5:44pm
Thank you for inviting me to your group.

I would have to say that I have probably helped those I am in contact with the most by being the person that everyone leans on. People always seem to feel confident about my sincerity and feel secure about trusting me me with their feelings.

Just living life every day inspires me to want to be a better person today than I was yesterday. Nature, the trees, the flowers, and like minded people. Balancing my idealistic and dreamy side with a realistic view of life has kept me both grounded and humble, and I have my work to thank for that. I do have a tendency to be a work-a-holic which can bog me down at times.

I enjoy people but I also enjoy my boundaries and time alone. When I help others to help themselves I do get back a sense of fullfillment and accomplishment. When I simply help others, I feel sad sometimes that I had to, and that they could not help themselves. :(
(just being honest).

I sometimes have difficulty with motivation.
Comment by tree faerie darlene on October 27, 2010 at 4:57pm
Thank you for inviting me!!! :)
Comment by Bearnairdin on October 27, 2010 at 2:05pm
Thank you for creating this group and for the invite to join ! I help others by relieving their back pains and emotional issues related to them. I also like to inspire others to look at their lives and creat the change they need to evolve and by happy . much love, Bea

Comment by deZengo on October 27, 2010 at 1:32pm
Thanks for the invite. Look forward to seeing much more Harmony in the real and virtual world.
Love & Light to all, ~deZengo
Comment by Love&Clarity on September 18, 2010 at 9:11pm
Hi Ninette,

I too feel that's the best way to go about it. Operate intuitively and from the 'soul' so to speak. Each person does have their own path - still rarely is the path completely solitary.

Feel free to share any experiences with Harmony Helpers. :)
Comment by Claire Haqeepa on June 8, 2010 at 6:24am
This is my very first post on this group and first I would just like to say hello and second to show my appreciation to all of you (and I am sending this to a couple other groups too because I believe it is just so beautiful) by sending you my new website page so you can listen to the song I have placed on there. While you are listening to it let yourself be fill with emotions, even ones you may not want to feel because by the end of the song (and it does continue to replay) you will have worked through those feelings.
Namaste
and Enjoy!
http://healingtheorganicsoul.webs.com/

May Peace Shine through you and May the Light come from Within,
Claire
Comment by Love&Clarity on June 6, 2010 at 10:25am
Hello Everyone,

Harmony Helpers is but another way for you to share yourselves, develop, ask questions or find support. If often you are the one offering support to others, now you get an opportunity to reverse the roles perhaps. The ensemble of members here have a range of gifts to share, so don't hesitate. :)

Love & Clarity
Comment by Marius on April 12, 2010 at 10:16pm
thanks for accepting me :)

Members (70)

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...