Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Diamond Children

Information

Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Diamond Children

This is a place to learn about and discuss these amazing children sent here to help our planet evolve. Includes Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Diamond, Autistic, ADHA, Aspergers, and all children, because they are all spiritually gifted!!

Members: 98
Latest Activity: Apr 2

Gifted Children Are Our Future!!!

Discussion Forum

I Can Heal Water: A Star Child Speaks, Calls for Humanity to Wake Up

Started by Brenda Tenerelli Nov 5, 2016. 0 Replies

I received the following email about a nine-year-old from Northern Europe who speaks about her ability to ‘heal’ water through star languages. She also gives her perspective on God and her Mission:…Continue

Tags: ET, languages, wake, up, humanity

THE NEW HUMANS – CRYSTALS/INDIGOS/STARSEEDS: WATCH FULL DOCUMENTARY

Started by Brenda Tenerelli. Last reply by Brenda Tenerelli May 29, 2015. 2 Replies

MARY RODWELL ~ THE NEW…Continue

Nine Ways to Acknowledge Your Indigo Child -- and Help Her(Him) Thrive

Started by Brenda Tenerelli May 27, 2015. 0 Replies

The term "Indigo child"…Continue

Crystal Children are God's Gift to Help Save the World

Started by Brenda Tenerelli. Last reply by Dr. Sohiniben Shukla Apr 22, 2015. 1 Reply

Crystal Children are God's Gift to Help Save the WorldBy Sandra WeaverMost crystal children were born in the 1990s. These children have taken the psychic and telepathic abilities of the indigos to…Continue

Should Meditation Be Included In the Education of Our Youth?

Started by Brenda Tenerelli. Last reply by Brenda Tenerelli Mar 22, 2015. 2 Replies

Should Meditation Be Included In the Education of Our Youth? (Study)Posted By Expanded…Continue

WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN TO BE AN INDIGO?

Started by Brenda Tenerelli Feb 18, 2015. 0 Replies

WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN TO BE AN INDIGO?FEBRUARY 5, 2015 …Continue

Children Who Heal People and the Planet – The Crystal Children

Started by Brenda Tenerelli Feb 18, 2015. 0 Replies

Children Who Heal People and the Planet – The Crystal ChildrenDOREEN VIRTUE…Continue

Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!

Started by Brenda Tenerelli Nov 21, 2014. 0 Replies

Amazing! Scientists: Our DNA is Mutating As We Speak! We Are Developing 12 Strands!Two nights ago, before I went to sleep, I asked the Creation to guide me to another important subject. The next…Continue

10 Year Old Sees Future During Near Death Experience

Started by Brenda Tenerelli May 30, 2014. 0 Replies

10 Year Old Sees Future During Near Death Experience…Continue

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of Body

Started by Brenda Tenerelli May 30, 2014. 0 Replies

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of BodyBy Brenda Tenerelli-Sacred Rose Energies on Friday, May 23,…Continue

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Diamond Children to add comments!

Comment by Carlos Petric on March 17, 2010 at 12:40pm
I was have a Dream on 15 March .
I was with three Women, I was with them or they follow mi (?), In my way, I saw far another woman and I was going get close to her, but that woman wasn't a woman but she was Feminine, and she was up set and hungry and she was looking far away, I was get my look to was she was looking at, and I saw a Strong Big Black Gloss Bull,that Bull was in rage, (for some how she was controlling or been control bay him (the Bull) ) , it push, scare, run after and hit every thing on its way, every body near bay him was scare, for some reason I was walk close to him, and I realize that all the women are gone, I was on a right side of that Bull I saw its Body it was a Dark Brown and its skin o hair's was glossy , I extend my hand to touch him,
and I woke up.

What I feel is :
The three women (three months), the woman that wasn't (Gaia), and the bull (constln. of Taurus).
I guess will be a Great event in May (near that month) .

May is something, may be not, but always some of my dreams tell the future.
May you all help me translate this dream.
Thanks,
Hugs.
Comment by Brenda Tenerelli on March 11, 2010 at 11:43pm
Yes, indeed, we are all here for a higher purpose. That feeling of royalty I believe also stems from those of us that have had past lives in royalty, and so the feeling and general way of royalty is in there still. I also felt the same need to be kinder and treat people better than others would all my life. It pains me deeply when I see injustice or someone being hurtful to another, and strive to correct it myself if possible. I've managed at times to get myself in dangerous situations due to this where the people I stepped in to help or separate could have done me harm or killed me, but keeping the peace was more important.

I have heard the song of crickets so loud that I couldn't think or hear other things except muffled. I heard it very often as a child; they always said my ears were just ringing. I don't hear it as much now. I do get feelings on my ears a lot of someone brushing past them, touching them, whispering in them, they get hot and tingly, and at times hurt a lot when they are trying to bring in my Clairaudience. My spiritual Teacher has told me that when your ears feel hot, look red visibly, or tingle, your Angels are trying to talk to you, and we should sit quietly for a moment until we hear them.

It is quite common now for us to meet with others of our soul families and past lives. God is bringing the soul families back together much more now for the good of the planet. We are intended to rejoin as many as possible because we are stronger and brighter together than separately. This is why the spiritual groups are growing by leaps and bounds now, and we meet many again & feel a sort of closeness or familiarity with them. Sometimes a place or even just a word or name rings a bell & we don't know why.

Are any of you having issues with children that they need to discuss or need help figuring out what is going on with the kids?

Happy to be walking this road with all of you! Thanks for your beautiful lights and wise words that you bring to the group.
Comment by Seren Grace on March 11, 2010 at 10:16pm
Carlos,
Yes, my wise friend that feeling of Royalty..I had that as a child - it truly was in innocence.. I just always felt that I must be honest and loving and kind, even if others were not…Especially if others were not..lol..This doesn’t mean to say I wasn’t at times a royal pain as well...but I understand what you are saying to Irina…. Also wanted to say that my hearing abilities have also increased - a dear friend of mine as well of late…we seem to be able to commune closer with spirit and with ease. Thank you Carlos for your prayers and light that help us all too come together and hear our Song!

Comment by Carlos Petric on March 11, 2010 at 6:28am
Hi Irina , Is a great honor to meet you again, in this life a meet so many souls I was know them I my other reincarnations , like you.
Most of people don't understand this feeling ( they guess we are joking) .
Sense of Royalty: We choose came here to be part of the Great Plan , but has soon we was in contact (I say when we was very young),with people we didn't understand their way to do many things, we are open, honest & friendly that people abuse Us.
So we have some hard times in that way, Royalty to everything in the Universe, To Ourself, to All, my Dear Friend.
I know you but I try to sense where, I have to many images in my head from different souls for now, and still coming.
I we ask you all if you ear some strong sound like a millions of Cricket sing at night, I was earing that when I was young but now I ear that so intense, and getting stronger every months (more o less), are you Guys ear that I wish I'm not the only one to ear that strong song.
Is an honor to all my Dear Friends thanks to you very much to you too Brenda; may the bright star guide you in those dark nights and give you the strength and endurance to prove that we are worth to finish our Task in here (Gaia).
From my heart
Hugs
Comment by claudia aubin on March 9, 2010 at 4:51am
Thank you for the invitation, I am delighted to be a part of this group. I have always been drawn to crystal energy, color, beauty, transformation, but most of all love for my soul sisters and brothers. I look forward to this journey with all of you. Peace and love to everyone
Comment by Brenda Tenerelli on March 8, 2010 at 10:19pm
Thank you, Carlos and Irina, for sharing. It is a divine pleasure and honor to have you both and everyone else here with us on this magical journey. What a special path we have taken and what a place we have in this world. Love to all! Love, Light, and Blessings, Brenda
Comment by Carlos Petric on March 8, 2010 at 8:41pm
Hi Irina, is an honor to meet you, I am the very first wave of Indigo came in Gaia, sense of royalty , honesty, sincerity, truth, part of human part of extraterreste , see true the past, deep feeling & Senses and more. Every ones has their own story and we are glad to ear and share Our stories.
Thats why we are here, to be part of the plan and help humanity to became a star angels . We are part of that energy who will guide Us to connect to the Divine One.
We all are connect even in ours dreams.
Peace be with you all the times.
Comment by Carlos Petric on February 20, 2010 at 10:39pm
We are all part of this transformation, we are all together, alone we can't do nothing, we are all in the Great Plan.
No one have the merits, even Us, we all are one, we all will make that Change.
Comment by Anne Merkel, Ph.D. on February 20, 2010 at 9:35pm
So many Indigos came early & are just learning about their role in this beautiful transformation of the earth!
Comment by Brenda Tenerelli on January 18, 2010 at 2:30pm
Thank you all so much for joining me here to learn and share and help all those who have always been so misunderstood! Love to all, Brenda

Members (96)

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...