Information

Member Orientation Station

This is a place where you can find all the answers to your questions about this and other Humanity Healing networks.

Members: 81
Latest Activity: Aug 1, 2016

Welcome to our Soul Family Network

Discussion Forum

Humanity Healing Guidelines For General Conduct (Updated 02/01/2012)

Started by Charlie. Last reply by Dennis Tate Aug 1, 2016. 2 Replies

Please review these guidelines for conduct prior to participating in any interactive portions of the Humanity Healing International Website.All members - old and new, paid and unpaid - are…Continue

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! :)

Started by Charlie. Last reply by Charlie Apr 22, 2013. 6 Replies

As part of our ongoing commitment to provide a high level of service for all of our members, we have been re-organising our groups. As a result of this, we have made the decision to delete all…Continue

USING THE NEW NING DESIGN STUDIO TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PROFILE PAGE

Started by Charlie. Last reply by Charlie Mar 23, 2012. 2 Replies

Our members have always had the ability to change and personalize their profile page, but now that we have the new Ning Design Studio the process is a little different. To access the Design Studio…Continue

How To Change Your Profile Page ??? : )

Started by White Light. Last reply by Danielle Noelle Abellanosa Mar 11, 2011. 1 Reply

WelcomeHow To Change Your Profile PageOn your profile page select My Page. It will take you to the My Page settings page. Here you can change your Photo, Appearance, Address and My Apps.. You can…Continue

Tags: player, music, flash uploader, Chakra, player skin

How To Add Videos Now That YouTube Have Changed The Embedded Codes

Started by Charlie Jan 31, 2011. 0 Replies

Since YouTube decided to change the embedded codes on their videos, a lot of people are having problems uploading videos to Ning sites. I understand that Ning are working on changing their…Continue

Tags: Codes, Embedded, Uploading, Videos, Adding

Frequently Asked Questions

Started by Humanity Healing International. Last reply by deZengo Dec 5, 2010. 4 Replies

Hello Soul Family,To make browsing in our network more pleasurable and easy, We areproviding answers for the most frequently asked questions. Pleasetake a moment and read them, before you report an…Continue

A few HTML tips.

Started by Mihaela May 18, 2010. 0 Replies

1. f you want to make your paragraph align center, or justify when you are writing a comment you can use HTML code as it follows: <p align=center> Write your text here</p>The result will…Continue

Tags: comment, codes, html

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Member Orientation Station to add comments!

Comment by Mihaela on April 5, 2010 at 6:39pm
Thank you for your help Rak. I managed to find the right way to alter the initial code on the video on Google :). Now the video is on my profile and it works.
Comment by Mihaela on April 5, 2010 at 5:41pm
Thank you. I just figured it out how to put the video on my page. The only thing i need now is to make it autoplay. Thank you so much you opened my eyes :). I didn't realise it was so easy :)
Comment by RaK on April 5, 2010 at 5:37pm
I will send you the do, and you can get the code from youtube and add two elements and then paste the code inside of your page, where you have something saying: about me....
:-)
Comment by Mihaela on April 5, 2010 at 5:26pm
Thank you Rak for answering me so quiqly. I really don't know how can I upload a video on the profile page. I just assumed that I need an app to do it. I am not sure I understand what does "altering the initial code on the video" mean.
Comment by RaK on April 5, 2010 at 5:20pm
I guess you can do it altering the initial code on the video. I did not know we could do it through application.I will get the details on changing the video code for autoplay to send to you...
Namaste
Comment by Mihaela on April 5, 2010 at 5:09pm
Hi everyone. I have some questions regarding the profile page. I would like to know how can i set a video to autoplay when someone opens my page. What app do I need to upload the video on my profile? Thank you.
Comment by Sharon Houck Russo on December 16, 2009 at 2:11am
Hi friends, So glad to be a part of this network--I'm a new member just learning to navigate the website. I am grateful for its existence and the learning opportunities and people it provides. Like Theresa Bowman says below, I need more people in my life to give to and receive love from as I leave my genetic family's conditioning behind and look for my spiritual family, my real family. May the friends I meet here become new members of that spiritual family I am creating. I got here because I saw a video on Angelic Humans put on my Humanity Healing. A real revelation to me. Would someone be willing to tell me how I can find the free online course on this subject that was mentioned in the video I saw? I guess I am asking for your kindness, as I am having a very difficult time in my life and wonder if someone would make things a little easier for me now by provide a helping hand to perhaps aid me in the navigation on this website in that way. I am not computer savvy at all and find it tiring and draining now to do computer things and would appreciate the help. I have more difficulty receiving love than giving, so this is a practice for me and a very difficult one. I've only asked for kindness from one person once in my life before at a class I attended. I usually am very independent and try to do everything myself. This is a way of caring for myself when I have difficulty keeping going on this arduous spiritual journey towards wholeness I am on. I hope you all do understand my intention and interpret it in a positive light--I intuit it is a way of including people in my journey and not going it alone and coming out of isolation and starting to see that we are all one and interconnected. Take care, with gratitude and love to all. Sharon May all sentient beings be happy and peaceful.
Comment by theresa bowman on December 15, 2009 at 10:11pm
thank you people for being family I just need people in my life to love!
Comment by Elisabetta Errani Emaldi on October 29, 2009 at 11:44pm

Comment by Kelly Anne on October 7, 2009 at 9:39am
Well my newby-ness will surely be obvious...
I have 2 questions. One is how do I see my front page? LOL! I know that is most likely a no-brainer question, but I can't seem to see where to click unless I find myself on a friends page.
The other is, how do I find someone? My friend from England joined, just for me... and now I can't find her. :) (Thank you).

Members (81)

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...