Information

Member Orientation Station

This is a place where you can find all the answers to your questions about this and other Humanity Healing networks.

Members: 81
Latest Activity: Aug 1, 2016

Welcome to our Soul Family Network

Discussion Forum

Humanity Healing Guidelines For General Conduct (Updated 02/01/2012)

Started by Charlie. Last reply by Dennis Tate Aug 1, 2016. 2 Replies

Please review these guidelines for conduct prior to participating in any interactive portions of the Humanity Healing International Website.All members - old and new, paid and unpaid - are…Continue

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ! :)

Started by Charlie. Last reply by Charlie Apr 22, 2013. 6 Replies

As part of our ongoing commitment to provide a high level of service for all of our members, we have been re-organising our groups. As a result of this, we have made the decision to delete all…Continue

USING THE NEW NING DESIGN STUDIO TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PROFILE PAGE

Started by Charlie. Last reply by Charlie Mar 23, 2012. 2 Replies

Our members have always had the ability to change and personalize their profile page, but now that we have the new Ning Design Studio the process is a little different. To access the Design Studio…Continue

How To Change Your Profile Page ??? : )

Started by White Light. Last reply by Danielle Noelle Abellanosa Mar 11, 2011. 1 Reply

WelcomeHow To Change Your Profile PageOn your profile page select My Page. It will take you to the My Page settings page. Here you can change your Photo, Appearance, Address and My Apps.. You can…Continue

Tags: player, music, flash uploader, Chakra, player skin

How To Add Videos Now That YouTube Have Changed The Embedded Codes

Started by Charlie Jan 31, 2011. 0 Replies

Since YouTube decided to change the embedded codes on their videos, a lot of people are having problems uploading videos to Ning sites. I understand that Ning are working on changing their…Continue

Tags: Codes, Embedded, Uploading, Videos, Adding

Frequently Asked Questions

Started by Humanity Healing International. Last reply by deZengo Dec 5, 2010. 4 Replies

Hello Soul Family,To make browsing in our network more pleasurable and easy, We areproviding answers for the most frequently asked questions. Pleasetake a moment and read them, before you report an…Continue

A few HTML tips.

Started by Mihaela May 18, 2010. 0 Replies

1. f you want to make your paragraph align center, or justify when you are writing a comment you can use HTML code as it follows: <p align=center> Write your text here</p>The result will…Continue

Tags: comment, codes, html

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Member Orientation Station to add comments!

Comment by Elisabetta Errani Emaldi on August 25, 2009 at 12:49am

Members (81)

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...