Information

The Spiritual Cinema Circle

This is our Family Room theater, where will be playing inspirational and mind shifting movies. We will be presenting a new video every week.We can share opinions, points of view and even our favorite Movies.

Members: 174
Latest Activity: Jul 16

Hello Everyone!

Spiritual Cinema Circle
Welcome to our Family room, This is a place created so we can share our favorite movies , and discuss the diverse themes and ultimately get to know each other better. Please feel free to leave a comment after a movie and let us know what you think. The same way You can publicize the list of your favorite movies and start topic discussions. We will , nonetheless keep the Movies under certain categories, as Educational, Inspirational. No X rated movies or Violence. Do not forget to rate the movie.
Much metta Humanity Healing Administrators.

Here is our Chat box, so we can talk on the lobby. Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Spiritual Cinema Circle

Discussion Forum

Out on a the Limb Full movie with Shirley MacLaine

Started by RaK. Last reply by Coralie Matthews Aug 31, 2013. 5 Replies

The Awakening (Full Movie)

Started by David. Last reply by Coralie Matthews Aug 3, 2013. 1 Reply

Family is Family, Love is Love!

Started by Manju. Last reply by Coralie Matthews Jun 30, 2013. 4 Replies

Raising Helen

Started by Humanity Healing International. Last reply by Coralie Matthews Jun 18, 2013. 1 Reply

Ancient Knowledge full movie

Started by RaK May 18, 2013. 0 Replies

The Orion Conspiracy (HD)

Started by David. Last reply by Mark Seebach Mar 6, 2013. 1 Reply

Yogis Of Tibet (2002)- Full Movie

Started by RaK. Last reply by CG Walters Dec 12, 2012. 2 Replies

The Whale

Started by CG Walters Dec 7, 2012. 0 Replies

"Never Give Up"

Started by Manju. Last reply by Pauline Battell Nov 23, 2012. 2 Replies

Goddess Remembered

Started by Kathleen T Egan Nov 3, 2012. 0 Replies

Ethos-the movie

Started by RaK. Last reply by RaK Jun 10, 2012. 2 Replies

The Fountain (2006)

Started by Anamarija. Last reply by Emerald Apr 27, 2012. 3 Replies

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of The Spiritual Cinema Circle to add comments!

Comment by NAMASTE on October 25, 2009 at 9:48pm
just watched the movie STARDUST its a wonderful fantasy film a star falls on earth and it takes the shape of a girl.
witches try to extract the heart out of the stargirl it will bring them immortality...
watch the movie for the wonderful story, suspense and magic
Comment by Katalin Gal on October 13, 2009 at 2:06pm
and then let me also take the chance to suggest another one i forgot the previous time, K-Pax with Kevin Spacey a wonderful piece,the three tasks he gives the old guy at the psychiatry: find the bluebird of happiness,heal someone and finally Stay and be prepared for everything..has any of u seen it? Im sure yes:) loving hugs
Comment by NAMASTE on October 2, 2009 at 8:24pm
The Last Mimsy is about special and choosen children more like indigo warriors.
Comment by Katalin Gal on September 15, 2009 at 8:29am
yes Peaceful warrioor was great!!and the film version of the celectine prophecies? the Maori film the Whale rider is my favorite coz its a perfect example for my motto Reality and Fairytales become one again :)) Bab Aziz is about the beauty in Sufism, Hawaii Oslo is about us angels:)
Comment by RaK on September 15, 2009 at 5:24am
I will look forward in getting those here.
:-)
Comment by John Davis on September 15, 2009 at 5:12am
Hey gang, how about "Pay it Forward" or "Peaceful Warrior" or "The Shift". Now these are spiritual cinema!
Comment by Katalin Gal on September 14, 2009 at 9:53pm
oh my..how come such a good group has stopped? yes Thomas i used to be a member but since i moved back to hungary from the US its too expensive for me this way,but i do hope to rejoin as soon as i can coz i agree its great! films i love: whale rider,bab aziz prince of the desert, hawaii oslo, but i could go on an on:)
Comment by Thomas Kondla (aka: Sitting By The Fire ) on December 29, 2008 at 1:56pm
Things seem to be kind of slow here so I thought I would post a comment about spiritual movies. If any one has not heard of the " Spiritual Cinema Circle " stated by Stephen Simon you must check it out. You are mailed a new dvd of movies every month that contains 4 ( 1 feature and 3 shorts ) movies that are spiritually related. Most are very wonderful films and once you start receiving them you will be hooked... I look forward to them every month. They are very enlightening. Is any one else here a member ? Your comments or questions are welcome either here or via my inbox. Best Wishes To All in 2009 and Beyond ! Thomas :)
Comment by Cuyanausul on June 6, 2008 at 10:05pm
Veoh is not available in my country, why???
Comment by Mark Seebach on June 5, 2008 at 9:12pm
Thank You for your acceptance. It really is just common sense, but seems profound, due to our SEEMING need to be cared for and protected from the elements. THAT, is the illusion which is endemic in Western Society.(pssst, we're not a creation of man or "manufactured", no matter how many ways we are taught to believe that fallacy)
And thus, we are not in OUR natural state within a manufactured society or system. So, we struggle to ADAPT to these artificial surroundings, then wonder what is wrong with us, why there is so much Dis-ease, why there is a pandemic of escapism. It is only natural that we attempt to escape from a poisonous environment. Unfortunately, in most cases, the escape route is, in and of itself, poisonous.
The only escape, truly, is to live as in harmony with nature as we can.
When I hear someone, usually a young person, say "There's nothing to do", my response is "Try Living".

Members (173)

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Photos

• Add Photos

Events

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...