This "spectrum of possibilities" idea can transform our lives.  

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/notable/howard-storm.html#a06

They replied, "We want you to do what you want to do. That means making choices and there isn't necessarily any right choice. There are a spectrum of possibilities, and you should make the best choice you can from those possibilities. If you do that, we will be there helping you."

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Dennis, all very true. I had the honour of meeting Howard Storm on several occasions during IANDS  conferences where he was keynote speaker. He was one of the very few NDE'ers to turn to religion after the experience and became a Pastor. However, it was not the religion of the  Bible, he preached what he had learned during the NDE. Most of those returning from the NDE report that the Divine they met was not what the Bible would have us believe, as I discovered, in fact the Bible is not a reliable source of information at all.

Thank you for bringing Howard to the attention of the readers.  Namaste,  Chris 

Yes... .I feel that Mr. Howard Storm is assisting many Christians to take another look at near death experience accounts and realize that the Being of Light of NDE fame is fulfilling a promise made by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

John 16:25

"These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father."
The Jewish and Christian scriptures are extremely easy to misunderstand. 
This video interview with Howard can be a great tool to assist our Christian friends to begin to research NDE's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsyWGPoMiMI&feature=share

The Near Death Experience of Howard Storm: Parts I & II- The Chains We Forge in Life/Rescue

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...