Network Partnership Program
Humanity Healing is expanding the Network Partnership Program to include Announcements, Events and Articles in the Om-Times, our Online Holistic Magazine. The Om-Times is sent out across our combined networks of 50,000+ twice a month.
To participate, Network Partners will be able to:
1. Join the Om-Times on Ning under the name of your Network. A description of your network and link should be included on your profile page. http://www.om-times.ning.com
2. Join the Network Partner Announcement Group. Announcements will be posted in the Comments Section. A Featured Partner Announcement will be placed in the Om-Times along with a link to this page encouraging readers to see what else is new on other networks. A date for the Announcement must be included as old announcements will be removed.
3. Network Partners will be able to post Events, which will be included like the Announcements.
4. Post Articles as blogs on your profile page. Note: there are 5 articles per edition and selection will be based on merit. Please review our Submission Guidelines.
5. Receive a free listing in the Humanity Healing Holistic Directory under the Social Networks Category.
6. Writers, artists, musicians and Network Partners will be selected for interviews on the upcoming OM-Times Radio Program.
7. The OM-Times will also have its own website, http://www.OM-Times.com
, which will allow selected material to be searchable via the internet.
1. Place the OM-Times Newsletter Sign-up widget on your main Network page. Cut and paste the code from the attached text file.
2. Placement of the Om-Times Ning Network badge on your network or personal pages is greatly appreciated, but not required. The badge can be collected from http://www.OM-Times.ning.com
3. Network Partners must use discretion and common sense when posting Announcements and Events. Announcing a new course on your Network is acceptable. Announcing a Featured Discussion from every Group in your Network each week is not as it would clutter the Group and discourage readers from going through the list.
4. Keep your submissions current. Submissions should reflect no farther out than the month following the next newsletter.