A group of us decided that this triple date should be celebrated. There were some events in the city but all of these were being held indoors and were quite expensive. We felt that it would be nice to celebrate outside allowing Nature to be our inspiration. We found an Ancient woodland which just happens to have Ley lines running through it and a fresh water stream. We advertised and sent out invites and in the end we had seven people which was really nice. Everyone brought something to help create a crystal grid and also something to add to the ceremony. Huni brought sand from OM beach in India, Sue channelled a prayer, I channelled a meditation and Avalon brought her beautiful crystal flowers.

We drummed and chanted Aum to raise our energy and clear our throats then took it in turns to add what we had brought. The Meditation was the one I posted here a couple of days ago and we finished it by feeling our connection to other groups all around the globe who were meeting as we were.

Avalon blessed the ground and we thanked Mother Earth for all that she provides for us. I blessed some Water and as we poured it into the stream we thanked the water.

There were a few strange looks from a couple of Dog walkers but we had a great time. At one point the energy coming off the grid was so high we got the giggles.

After we walked back to the car park and had a shared picnic before making our way home.

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

It was a beautiful day,  and those that came are the ones meant to be there.   The energy was tremendous, and we are looking forward to gathering again for Yule, anyone wanting to join us can message me, weather permitting we will meet at Watton woods, Norfolk,  where we will dress an oak tree for yule and create ceremony for the Winter Solstice.  Rainbow Blessings to everyone  Avalon Whitefeather xxx

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...