Information

Numerology

A place to share understanding of the energy of numbers.

Members: 47
Latest Activity: May 10, 2014

Numerology

I am a self taught numerologist ( well much of it came in dreams) and have been working at mind body spirit fairs for about 20 years offering readings. I love the energy of numbers and tend to be drawn to the teachings of Pythagorus although I have also been influenced by Linda Goodman and Eileen Connolly.This group is all about sharing thoughts and knowledge about numerology. Over the last year I have developed mandalas to help portray the vibrational energy of numbers and will be posting them here. I've also written a series of meditations which I will share with you. If you have any questions about Numerology I will do my best to answer them. I look forward to sharing with you.x

Discussion Forum

Seeing 1:16

Started by Candice. Last reply by Candice Jan 16, 2013. 4 Replies

I see 116 once in a while. its also my birthday 1/16 and i dont know why or what it means exactly? any thoughts or ideas?Continue

2012 and what it brings.

Started by vikki fosdal. Last reply by Whitefeather Dec 29, 2011. 1 Reply

When we reduce the number 2012 it becomes 5 which is traditionally the number of communication. Five comes under the planetary influence of Mercury which in Greek Mythology was the messenger of the…Continue

Tags: Healing, channelling, Numerology, 2012

My experience of 11.11.11

Started by vikki fosdal. Last reply by Whitefeather Nov 24, 2011. 1 Reply

A group of us decided that this triple date should be celebrated. There were some events in the city but all of these were being held indoors and were quite expensive. We felt that it would be nice…Continue

June the sixth month

Started by vikki fosdal. Last reply by Suemitra Oct 8, 2011. 2 Replies

June the sixth month.As the sixth month June resonates to the energy of the number six which brings opportunities to look at our personal relationships. Six is the number of Balance and Harmony and…Continue

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Numerology to add comments!

Comment by vikki fosdal on February 24, 2013 at 4:33pm

It would be interesting to see how the different energies were appropriate for you at those points in your life.

Comment by vikki fosdal on February 24, 2013 at 3:50pm

Hi Violette and welcome to Numerology. I also believe childrens names come to parents intuitively or at least that is the way my children were named. However in western culture we often have family names and children may be named for a father or grandfather/mother. When we change a name to one we prefer we bring in a different energy on a vibrational level. I Believe that when we do this it is because on a sub conscious level we Know the change will help us along our chosen /fated path. When names are changed it can take anything from six to eighteen months to really feel the difference depending on how ready we are for the change.

Comment by vikki fosdal on February 21, 2013 at 3:57pm

21/02/2013 = 11 tomorrows energy may be a little unsettling if you have been resisting change. Sometimes we out grow old ways of being and need to "shed" our old skin and step into the new. Sometimes this transition is smooth and easy and fun, sometimes old fears emerge and we hold ourself back. 11 brings big change which is either enlightening or cathartic in nature. Trust your intuition here. Go with what you feel , work and communicate from the heart .

Comment by Coralie Matthews on January 24, 2013 at 7:22pm

Happy New Year to you too Vikki, thank you for your prompt reply.  Looking forward to your insights.

Comment by vikki fosdal on January 24, 2013 at 9:57am

Hi Coralie and welcome to the group. My passion with Numerology began almost 20 years ago now and then came in more strongly through a series of dreams in the late 1980's. I'm still learning and love how as the energy of the universe is changing the numbers change too.

Comment by Coralie Matthews on January 23, 2013 at 10:21pm

Hi Vikki, I have just recently become interested in Numerology (Yesterday to be exact). I am not sure what to do but will go with the flow. I was watching a show on TV and the name changing from maiden to married came up, I went from Gaul to Matthews, did not realise words are related to numbers.

Comment by vikki fosdal on October 23, 2012 at 1:21pm

Hi Tracey, Triple numbers and double numbers do have a part to play and as you say I tend to see them as opportunities for change or growth or whatever. Having said that epilepsy is in itself a pretty big change! Five though is also the number of communication and sometimes if we look at the single digits we get more clues as to what it's about. If you have stuff to share feel free to contribute. Thats what this group is all about communication in all it's forms.

Comment by Tracey on October 22, 2012 at 3:06pm

Watching new activity on this group.  Hope everyone is well.  Some great information here .... wondering if, in numerology, everything is condensed down to a one digit number.  Do multiples play a part in numerology?  For instance, last year I kept seeing the number 555 everywhere ... on clocks, license plates, in waiting rooms --- various places.  555 means change is coming.  Unfortunately, no major changes happened in my life. My son was diagnosed with epilepsy, but aside from that, nada.  I have wondered if these numerological signs offer no definitive, but instead, an opportunity. 

If these number groupings DO play a part in numerology, I'm happy to share what I have in the discussion forum on double and triple digit numbers and recurring numbers. 

And for the record, my condolences on your Mom, Vikki. =( I lost  my Dad 9 years ago and it still feels like yesterday. I hope her passing was peaceful and I'm sure she is now your guiding angel..... Love & Light Your Way ~

Comment by mariela chaves on October 21, 2012 at 6:29pm

Thanks for answering back so quickly!!! I do agree in many points, in some I'm not sure, but I'll keep an eye, so thanks for your help.  Now I wanna know about my numbers:  dec/06/1959 and see how they match!!!  Hope your fine, best

Comment by vikki fosdal on October 21, 2012 at 6:12pm

Mariela, his numbers are very intense so when he is interested in something he can become almost obsessive about it. There is a strong sense of intuition and he is very down to earth and well grounded. Good communicator but not always able to communicate his emotional feelings. Interested in ecology and the state of our world very compassionate and passionate. Honesty is important here. He needs quiet time out to himself and can be a very private person. There is a tendency to over think or over analyse but generally quite focussed and capable.

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...