Information

Numerology

A place to share understanding of the energy of numbers.

Members: 47
Latest Activity: May 10, 2014

Numerology

I am a self taught numerologist ( well much of it came in dreams) and have been working at mind body spirit fairs for about 20 years offering readings. I love the energy of numbers and tend to be drawn to the teachings of Pythagorus although I have also been influenced by Linda Goodman and Eileen Connolly.This group is all about sharing thoughts and knowledge about numerology. Over the last year I have developed mandalas to help portray the vibrational energy of numbers and will be posting them here. I've also written a series of meditations which I will share with you. If you have any questions about Numerology I will do my best to answer them. I look forward to sharing with you.x

Discussion Forum

Seeing 1:16

Started by Candice. Last reply by Candice Jan 16, 2013. 4 Replies

I see 116 once in a while. its also my birthday 1/16 and i dont know why or what it means exactly? any thoughts or ideas?Continue

2012 and what it brings.

Started by vikki fosdal. Last reply by Whitefeather Dec 29, 2011. 1 Reply

When we reduce the number 2012 it becomes 5 which is traditionally the number of communication. Five comes under the planetary influence of Mercury which in Greek Mythology was the messenger of the…Continue

Tags: Healing, channelling, Numerology, 2012

My experience of 11.11.11

Started by vikki fosdal. Last reply by Whitefeather Nov 24, 2011. 1 Reply

A group of us decided that this triple date should be celebrated. There were some events in the city but all of these were being held indoors and were quite expensive. We felt that it would be nice…Continue

June the sixth month

Started by vikki fosdal. Last reply by Suemitra Oct 8, 2011. 2 Replies

June the sixth month.As the sixth month June resonates to the energy of the number six which brings opportunities to look at our personal relationships. Six is the number of Balance and Harmony and…Continue

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Numerology to add comments!

Comment by mariela chaves on October 20, 2012 at 11:01pm

Hi Vikki, sorry about your mom passing over but sure she's in the exact place where she has to be.........i would like you to help me with my boyfriend, he was born 09-14-1957........can you tell me something about his numbers in order for me to understand him better? thanks for your attention, best wishes from Paraguay

Comment by vikki fosdal on February 11, 2012 at 2:48pm

Hello from cold Norfolk. I know many of you will have far more snow but I'm a wimp when it comes to winter. I love the Sun! Just thought I'd stop by and say welcome to new members and hi to old friends.I am busy teaching Numerology classes at the moment so not much time to post here but I will put something up soon. If there is anything you'd like to know let me know.

Love and light Vikki x

Comment by vikki fosdal on January 24, 2012 at 4:38pm

Chinese New year of the Dragon brings opportunities for change. Interesting that it fell on 23rd which in Numerology reduces to 5 which also brings change and opportunities to try new things. 2012 also reduces to 5 and so we can see great opportunities coming in to make the changes that we need to make this year. Dragon is considered to be very strong and powerful and his energy can be quite intense and so to soften this the universe has given us a Water dragon for the year. This makes it a little easier to adapt to change especially on the emotional levels. We can expect lots of cleansing and clearing to begin with and many of us seem to be experiencing changes within our energy fields at this time. For most it is the sacral chakra and the heart chakra that are being re-aligned in order to clear out the old baggage that we no longer need. I am very optimistic about this year ahead. We have the opportunity to move forward and really begin to live the dream. Follow your heart be adventurous and enjoy what you do. Happy New Year to all.

Comment by vikki fosdal on November 24, 2011 at 7:26am

Hi Tracey and welcome to Numerology. Please feel free to add to discussions, ask questions or add comments. This is a place for sharing so that we can all grow together. x

Comment by Tracey on November 23, 2011 at 11:09am

Wonderful to find this group!  I have not been on HH as much as I once was --- that little thing called LIFE. *smile*  I will make a point to check in more often.  I've been studying Qabalah and am amazed at the ORDER (Numerology included) and CONNECTION of all things ... and how evidence of this has been right under our noses since the beginning of time.  =)  In my adult life, I've always known numbers to be a way our angels/guides get out attention and send us messages .... I look forward to learning more here and getting to know you all.  Hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday.

Comment by vikki fosdal on November 20, 2011 at 6:31am

Hi Madhavi

Karmic link here is through the seven so a lot of mind energy. Deep thinking, philosopher. Quite analytical will want to know how, why,where, who etc. Very busy mind, very sensitive, will not like criticism. Needs quiet time out to meditate, contemplate.

Family if important and will need harmonious home life.Very loving caring and artistic. Good communicater. Compassion and a need to help or empower people. Honesty is extremely important here. If you are dishonest with this person they will not have respect for you.Visionary dreams are possible.

Comment by madhavi on November 19, 2011 at 1:02pm

interpret   date  07/15/67 thank you

Comment by Suemitra on November 19, 2011 at 12:16pm

Hi Vikki ,

Thank You so Much for the interpretation.

Comment by vikki fosdal on October 8, 2011 at 3:58pm

Hi Suemitra, I don't have time for a full interpretation today but havwe had a brief look.24.02.1979 .Karmic link is 6 the number of the earth mother, nurture, caring, artistic,home loving.Very practical will enjoy touch so encourage to work with hands and be creative,

23.06.1977 karmic number 5 so communication through either words or visual images. Artiste love of drama, adventure, travel, dare devil.Needs to know where they stand on emotional levels. Need for order and a strong mind line so problem solving, thinking things through. With this one there is Angelic energy so maybe an ability to channel angelic energies in healing.

Comment by Suemitra on October 8, 2011 at 12:52pm
Hi Angels , can anyone help me to interpret these date of birth 24 /2/1979 and 23/6/1977. Thank you so much.

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...