Pauline Battell's Discussions (820)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Emma is another Spiritualist who has inspired many ... "

Pauline Battell replied Jan 24, 2013 to The Seven Principles of Spiritualism ~ A Brief Introduction

3 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Pauline Battell

"Thank you Candice. The photograph is very striking, isn't it ~ a spiritual soul way…"

Pauline Battell replied Jan 24, 2013 to Cummins, Geraldine (1890 – 1968): Irish Automatic Writing Medium

3 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Pauline Battell

"Leslie Flint LINK   http://website.lineone.net/~enlightenment/leslie_flint.htm   "

Pauline Battell replied Jan 19, 2013 to Voices in the Dark ~ Leslie Flint ~ My Life as a Medium

4 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Trevor Taylor

"  Voices In The Dark Book review by Matthew Hutton First published by Macmillan in…"

Pauline Battell replied Jan 19, 2013 to Voices in the Dark ~ Leslie Flint ~ My Life as a Medium

4 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Trevor Taylor

"Voices In The DarkMy Life as a MediumLeslie Flint's AutobiographyAs told to Doreen M…"

4 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Trevor Taylor

"I have always found Betty's books interesting, and have been amazed at her many tale…"

Pauline Battell replied Dec 22, 2012 to Betty Shine - Spiritual Medium and Healer

2 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Trevor Taylor

"Great Healers from the Higher Mental Realms Telepathically transmitted to Helen Grea…"

Pauline Battell replied Dec 9, 2012 to Telepathic Communication Between 2 Souls in Two Different Dimensions

4 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Trevor Taylor

"Meetings with a Doctor X in the Realm of 'Spirit' Telepathic 'Communications' to Hel…"

Pauline Battell replied Dec 9, 2012 to Telepathic Communication Between 2 Souls in Two Different Dimensions

4 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Trevor Taylor

"Review of one's Life Plan after the transition called 'Death' By Frances Banks Franc…"

4 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Trevor Taylor

"A brillkiant article from Troy, RaK. One which demystifies Mediumship and makes it v…"

Pauline Battell replied Dec 5, 2012 to Mediumship 101: 5 Steps to Build Your Connection to Spirit

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Pauline Battell

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Photos

• Add Photos

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...