I am an angelic human and I am wondering if it can cause some of the medical problems that I am having here. I have hypothyroidism. I have taken five different medications for it and still have the same symptoms every time. The nurse at my weight doctor thinks I may not be able to take the medication. Any time I try to stop taking it to see I get told to get back on it. I am hoping to get some genetic testing to see what genetic problems I have and what medications I can and can not take. I am tired of the mood swings and am back on SSRI's again which I know I will max out once more. I ran through all of them when I was on synthroid for 11 years. I am also thinking about going Duke University Hospital and let them run tests on me as well as look into brain core therapy. Other symptoms are extreme tiredness, temperature sensitivity, and sleep problems. Can anyone ask Archangel Raphel what is the best course of treatment for me could be? Thanks.

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

Done!!!

Thanks. Can you tell me what he suggested because I am at my wits end here and it is also bringing down my human parents. I have been told by my angelic self's mother the Archangel Faith that this Christmas I will be getting what I want more than anything in the world which is a boyfriend. Mother God, my angelic self's father Archangel Michael and Faith have confirmed it. I would have gotten him last Christmas but something happened and it didn't fall through. I have just learned when I will meet up with him on Thursday November 29 of this year. Cant wait. 

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...