Information

Star Seeded Souls

This is a support group for awakened and still awakening starseeds: Walk Ins,Indigos, Crystals and Angelic Humans.
Exercises, activations, Care and symptoms.

Members: 781
Latest Activity: Apr 12

Star Seeded Souls eCourse 2010

Star Seeded Souls eCourse 2010
Humanity Healing will be offering the eCourse through the Online University on: http://humanityhealing.net
Participation in the teleconferences will be open to all. The eBooks associated with the course are available to Members of the Humanity Healing Online University. We will be opening a Discussion for each Course Module in this Group for questions. We encourage interaction for the benefit and understanding of all. We will be having conference calls to help explain what is in the texts and to assist with meditations and activations, but we do not "activate" you - YOU DO in conjunction with your Higher Self. We are simply giving you the tools and helping you with the connection.
The Conference Call Information for Star Seeded Souls 1: The Awakening Ceremony is:

Monday, September 06, 2010
Time: 9:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Dial-in Number: 1-270-400-2000
Participant Access Code: 707110

We will do our best to schedule the conference calls at convenient times, but the course members are literally around the globe and it will be bedtime for someone no matter what time we pick. We will be recording and posting the calls for future reference in the Online University section of the Humanity Healing Network Main Website

Glad you are here and part of our Soul Family!

Much Metta,
Christopher Buck & Liane Legey
Humanity Healing Online Faculty
online_faculty@humanityhealing.net

Discussion Forum

Spirit Release and Soul Integration

Started by Humanity Healing International Jul 31, 2013. 0 Replies

The Cricket and Grasshopper

Started by Chris McLaren Jul 5, 2013. 0 Replies

Hidden Mysteries by Joshua David Stone on Walk-Ins:

Started by Pauline Battell. Last reply by CG Walters Oct 5, 2012. 2 Replies

Walk-Ins - STRANGERS AMONG US

Started by Pauline Battell. Last reply by Trevor Taylor Sep 21, 2012. 1 Reply

Are You an Adult Indigo?

Started by Ann. Last reply by msamericanpatriot Sep 7, 2012. 28 Replies

Star Child (Starseeds)

Started by Pauline Battell. Last reply by emma monk Sep 2, 2012. 6 Replies

Angelic Humans

Started by Pauline Battell. Last reply by msamericanpatriot Sep 3, 2012. 4 Replies

Angelic humans and human health conditions

Started by msamericanpatriot. Last reply by msamericanpatriot Aug 1, 2012. 2 Replies

Express Shamelessly the love within your Heart

Started by David. Last reply by Pauline Battell Aug 2, 2012. 6 Replies

A little bit on Starpeople

Started by Ann. Last reply by LP Oct 8, 2012. 6 Replies

DRAGON DYNASTIES FAMILY TREE

Started by RaK May 22, 2012. 0 Replies

Soul Mates & Soul Families

Started by RaK Mar 26, 2012. 0 Replies

Reincarnated Soul Groups

Started by RaK. Last reply by Carlos Petric Mar 25, 2012. 4 Replies

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Star Seeded Souls to add comments!

Comment by Saleem Siddiqui on August 27, 2010 at 12:46am
What is the biggest conflict issue to be resolved on the Earth?

Who are the Muslims? Do you know? Are they the enemy of the people or the enemy of the dark?

Have you met the Earth Alliance?

http://www.HotConflict.com
Comment by Cheryl DeLuca on August 17, 2010 at 12:50am
The Teleconference is on my birthday. I'll be with you in spirit. I might have to work that night, but my shift will be over at 9pm. Hopefully, I will feel the energy on my drive home.

Have fun! Learn lots!
All my love,
Cheryl
Comment by Cynthia on July 13, 2010 at 2:34am

Comment by Dr. Sohiniben Shukla on July 12, 2010 at 10:49pm

Comment by The White on July 12, 2010 at 8:02am

greetings you wonderful and magical beings,how is everybody
Comment by Cynthia on June 18, 2010 at 4:32am
I have only read bits and pieces on Star seed from diferent websites and have composed my own thoughts on "The Star Seeded."

The Star Seeded

The light within always shines for it is the eternal light moving through the consciousness of the soul contained within and throughout where all consciousness is presented and where manifestation takes place. Do you see and feel the rainbow of colors around you? Do you feel the various vibrational frequencies of color emanating from your living energy? The inner light called the aura field?

Since we are all a part of the infinite light, auric energy and quantum other energy vibrations of mater and energy on a universal manifestation where it is very possible to be aware of or feel, sense and possibly even see these energies on a level of the sixth sense, depending on your degree of awareness of these energetic vibrations. This internal manifestation of infinite light allows you to respond to all light energy vibrations in the physical world around you into harmony with the infinite light vibration of creation.

See and consider all of the colors that are all around you. What colors do you resonate the strongest to? What colors internally are attracted to you? How and what do you feel about these colors? For every aspect of the color along the light spectrum of colors has the most significance brought forth from the depths of the deepest part of consciousness mind. With the vibrational resonance of light that then brings about a complete understanding of the light that radiates from within, the soul.

Can you see the vibrational frequency of white light? Do you feel your soul energy bathed in white light? Golden light? Green light? Do you see the various shades of blue or magenta? Do you see the various shades of purple and lavender? Can you see beyond the visible spectrum of light in this physical world into the quantum rays of the infinite spectrum of light frequencies of hues and colors.

You see, you are light moving in and through a light embodied consciousness. Still thyne self and allow yourself to feel the light around you. Feel the light energy you are being attracted to, feel what you are seeing, and then feel what resonates with you from within. All light is important, dark to bright. All colors are a part of the white light of complete consciousness on a soul level.

Know and feel your auric light that vibrates at this second all around you and within you. Know that all is connected; all is one, and that you are the Love, Light, and Life of creation. You only need one photon to manifest one seed, the first seed to universal consciousness. “The Star Seeded!”

Love
Cynthia
Comment by Corrina on June 17, 2010 at 8:38pm
Hi all,

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a book on Sirian B, or other resources? I've read bits here and there, but it's not fulfilling my thirst to understand who are the Sirians. Through uncovering my journey, I believe I may be connected to them. Funny that I have forgotten...but now I need to read about them! I'll be happy when I can completely awaken and just know.
Comment by Claire Haqeepa on June 8, 2010 at 6:21am
This is my very first post on this group and first I would just like to say hello to all of my Starseed Brothers and Sisters and second to show my appreciation to all of you (and I am sending this to a couple other groups too because I believe it is just so beautiful) by sending you my new website page so you can listen to the song I have placed on there. While you are listening to it let yourself be fill with emotions, even ones you may not want to feel because by the end of the song (and it does continue to replay) you will have worked through those feelings.
Namaste
and Enjoy!
http://healingtheorganicsoul.webs.com/

May Peace Shine through you and May the Light come from Within,
Claire
Comment by Mehal Rockefeller on June 7, 2010 at 8:27pm
Stop being so offended people. Lol
Comment by Charlie on June 7, 2010 at 6:59pm
"If people do not stay in the subject why should I start a discussion. Can you please comment on that."

Is this the question that you are referring to Vincente, that you wish to have answered?

In my opinion, surely above all else, we start discussions so that we may learn about and from other people. No discussion can be controlled. A discussion is much like a river, it may follow a straight line for a while, but just as a river ebbs and flows, following the contours of the countryside, so a discussion will ebb and flow, following peoples' life experiences. Others are answering you, drawing on their own life experiences, and sharing those with you to enable you (and anyone else reading) to understand how they reached the conclusions that they have. We learn from our life experiences, and in sharing those experiences with eachother, we share who we are.

Vincente, you start some wonderful discussions. If you could find it in you to relax and release the need to control others' repsonses (and therefore the discussion), your frustration will melt, giving way to the joy of interacting with others in an open and loving manner. So smile and enjoy the experiences of sharing with all, as we enjoy sharing with you - its a far better feeling than control, and certainly more beneficial to all.

Namaste all, Charlie

Members (781)

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...