Information

Star Seeded Souls

This is a support group for awakened and still awakening starseeds: Walk Ins,Indigos, Crystals and Angelic Humans.
Exercises, activations, Care and symptoms.

Members: 781
Latest Activity: Apr 12

Star Seeded Souls eCourse 2010

Star Seeded Souls eCourse 2010
Humanity Healing will be offering the eCourse through the Online University on: http://humanityhealing.net
Participation in the teleconferences will be open to all. The eBooks associated with the course are available to Members of the Humanity Healing Online University. We will be opening a Discussion for each Course Module in this Group for questions. We encourage interaction for the benefit and understanding of all. We will be having conference calls to help explain what is in the texts and to assist with meditations and activations, but we do not "activate" you - YOU DO in conjunction with your Higher Self. We are simply giving you the tools and helping you with the connection.
The Conference Call Information for Star Seeded Souls 1: The Awakening Ceremony is:

Monday, September 06, 2010
Time: 9:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Dial-in Number: 1-270-400-2000
Participant Access Code: 707110

We will do our best to schedule the conference calls at convenient times, but the course members are literally around the globe and it will be bedtime for someone no matter what time we pick. We will be recording and posting the calls for future reference in the Online University section of the Humanity Healing Network Main Website

Glad you are here and part of our Soul Family!

Much Metta,
Christopher Buck & Liane Legey
Humanity Healing Online Faculty
online_faculty@humanityhealing.net

Discussion Forum

Spirit Release and Soul Integration

Started by Humanity Healing International Jul 31, 2013. 0 Replies

The Cricket and Grasshopper

Started by Chris McLaren Jul 5, 2013. 0 Replies

Hidden Mysteries by Joshua David Stone on Walk-Ins:

Started by Pauline Battell. Last reply by CG Walters Oct 5, 2012. 2 Replies

Walk-Ins - STRANGERS AMONG US

Started by Pauline Battell. Last reply by Trevor Taylor Sep 21, 2012. 1 Reply

Are You an Adult Indigo?

Started by Ann. Last reply by msamericanpatriot Sep 7, 2012. 28 Replies

Star Child (Starseeds)

Started by Pauline Battell. Last reply by emma monk Sep 2, 2012. 6 Replies

Angelic Humans

Started by Pauline Battell. Last reply by msamericanpatriot Sep 3, 2012. 4 Replies

Angelic humans and human health conditions

Started by msamericanpatriot. Last reply by msamericanpatriot Aug 1, 2012. 2 Replies

Express Shamelessly the love within your Heart

Started by David. Last reply by Pauline Battell Aug 2, 2012. 6 Replies

A little bit on Starpeople

Started by Ann. Last reply by LP Oct 8, 2012. 6 Replies

DRAGON DYNASTIES FAMILY TREE

Started by RaK May 22, 2012. 0 Replies

Soul Mates & Soul Families

Started by RaK Mar 26, 2012. 0 Replies

Reincarnated Soul Groups

Started by RaK. Last reply by Carlos Petric Mar 25, 2012. 4 Replies

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Star Seeded Souls to add comments!

Comment by nancy lejeune on June 7, 2010 at 6:43pm
to vincente, i have read all your posts, but still havent figured out what your question(s) is/are. there is much expository verbage that pose many questions, but i dont see any specific questions.
Comment by nancy lejeune on June 7, 2010 at 6:38pm
dear rak...in my opinion you express better in english your thoughts than about eighty percent of the humans i have known in sixty seven years. gary, thank you for your explicit and clear comments. we cannot demand that others respond to us from their own ego needs, as that is not treating others as equals.
Comment by RaK on June 7, 2010 at 6:18pm
Gary, beautifully said... I join my voice with yours. We are here to perfect ourselves (I mean earth school). And Vincent, our concern is that you may think that we are not purposely not answering your question , when we are in fact .. trying to in the best of our abilities. I have problems expressing myself, and Gary knows this.. since he is one that always read what I write ( as the manager of the Ambassadors program), English is not my first language. I do hope people understand when I fall short of my abilities to express myself and I make sure that nothing that I post may hurt anyone's feelings.
I wish you a good day as well.
Namaste, RAK
Comment by Gabriel on June 7, 2010 at 1:17pm
Hi everyone! Greetings from the other side of the planet. I've been following your discussions for the past few days and I must say I found it very interesting and informative. It really got me thinking about certain matters and in a way I feel like I'm getting to know some of you a little better... which is nice. :-)
How often do you come across a discussion group discussing the definition of love? How cool is that? Since November I've had this very strong urge to find answers to all my questions about life and spirituality mainly focusing on figuring out who I really am and why I feel such a strong need to fulfill a purpose in this life. Why do I feel like I'm going to (or need to) do something very important? Whether it's, gut feeling, arrogance or just the simple fact that I was obsessed with super heroes as a child, I don't know. So I'm very new to all of this and I must say things are definitely starting to become more clear thanks to all of you.

And if I may contribute my humble opinion I think LOVE is both overrated and underrated depending on your point of view and definitions of the word. For myself I separate the meaning of love into "The act of love" which I see as the creation of the divine will. So everything that we do (create) that brings us closer to the creator would be "an act of love".
Then we have the "feeling of love" which is the emotion that drives us to act. An emotion that inspires and empowers us, makes us want to create and share. Though at this point words are just plainly too limited to describe love. Could you say it just feels like home?

Wishing you all a lovely day ;-)

Namaste,
Gabriel.
Comment by RaK on June 7, 2010 at 5:32am
LOL, Vincent, you are really picking on me...
You said goodbye.
I just said... through hardships the way of the stars.. and I answer Bless you when you said that you wanted to go back to school... can we just stop that? I am not a confrontational person, I am actually tying to make you smile!
Believe me or not!
Comment by RaK on June 7, 2010 at 4:33am
Vincent,
Per aspera ad astra
Pax vobiscum.
Comment by RaK on June 7, 2010 at 4:25am
Vincent,

I thought I answered your question.Forgive me if I did not.. like i said... it may be sometimes frustrating, and because we are multi-dimensional beings, we tend to use our own references to discuss issues. It can be frustrating, but it is something that is part of human nature. We all have our unique perspective in life and it is all about how we perceive the world. In other words, people will answer your posts accordingly with what they understood of it.Now, maybe what you are looking for is for people to agree with what you have said.. and this is not the main issue presented here. People are entitled to their opinions, that no one can control, because we are a free society.

I do not believe that Nancy said that YOU have to go to a bar... she was saying the opposite, this has been an open loving place where people can have civilized discussions about many diverse topics and issues without the fear to be retaliated or attacked. We say it very clearly in the item 11 of our guidelines.

"...members should feel free to post their insights without fear of retaliation and insults. Since we are all in pursuit of knowledge, we believe we can learn from one other in a respectful, understanding and reasonable manner. Treatment of members must be follow the Golden Rule, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

You may find soon that we do welcome questions, but we do welcome an open dialogue with an open mind to all that others have to say. Many people here that maybe commenting on your posts , they are trying to interact with you and bring other points of view, and this is healthy. We do not own the truth, we are mere students of the school of Life, or Earth school as you may call it.I guess no one here will deny this.

We are all reasonably educated people, therefore we understand what has been said here. In other words , We all get it!

Rest assure my friend, no one is picking on you. there is no need to battle with the wind mills...no one is against anyone here.
Blessings and good night to all,
RAk
Comment by RaK on June 7, 2010 at 3:57am
(((Nancy)))... I completely agree,
I bow to you,
Namaste to all.
Comment by nancy lejeune on June 7, 2010 at 3:45am
dear rak, smiles and hugs to you. thank you for lovingly and clearly explaining purpose of this group. empaths dont need to express frustration or anger here...thats what the local bars are for?
Comment by RaK on June 7, 2010 at 3:03am
Hello again Vincent,
LOL
I agree that can be a little frustrating at times to get a straight answer from many, and this not only happens here, I guess it is happening everywhere. people are facing many challenges nowadays, and for some it is difficult to keep on one track. I usually accept what others have to offer, not saying you should do the same, but it is true that we do not need to remember to be kind to all, because many are fighting their personal fights.

If you take a look around the many groups, you will see that what maybe a personal experience for you, it is actually a pretty fair routine here. People answer the posts according with their internal references, their internal observer and the basic of their life experiences and attention spam.

You did not create an uproar here, and that was the reason I wanted to say that there are moderators here that are here to help, not to burden anyone.
Much respect to all,
RAK
Liane

Members (781)

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...