Tarot Study Group Level 1 Discussions (86)

← Back to Tarot Study Group Level 1
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Three of Swords

The Three of Swords card suggests that dwelling on past pain, heartbreak or loss leaves you vulnerable to further attack or reopens old w…

Started by Humanity Healing International

0 Feb 1, 2011

The Queen of Wands

The Queen of Wands card suggests that you should channel the magnetic power, self-control and expertise of this Queen to achieve a sense of…

Started by RaK

0 Jan 30, 2011

"The Nine of Pentacles

"The Nine of Pentacles card suggests that the hard part is over. You've paid your dues and you have nothing to prove. Let the results s…

Started by RaK

0 Jan 29, 2011

The Ace of Pentacles

The Ace of Pentacles card suggests that my power today lies in assets or seeds. I have everything I need to co-create my own reality. I…

Started by RaK

0 Jan 28, 2011

Nine of Chalices

"The Nine of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in satisfaction. I have the self-respect, space or esteem that I need to ""…

Started by RaK

0 Jan 27, 2011

"The Two of Wands card

"The Two of Wands card suggests that you might believe that you have it all. You may think your influence, sex appeal or charisma is sup…

0 Jan 23, 2011

"The Three of Wands card

"The Three of Wands card suggests that romantic illusions may give way to the reality of settling down, marriage or monogamy. You may be…

0 Jan 22, 2011

"The Emperor card

"The Emperor card suggests that you have the strength of your convictions. People know you can be counted on to perform or to be reason…

Started by RaK

0 Jan 10, 2011

The Queen of Chalices

The Queen of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in intuition and drama. I trust my intuition and nurture an environment of dee…

Started by RaK

0 Jan 8, 2011

The Knight of Swords card

The Knight of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in change. I am quick, sharp, and ready for assertive, revolutionary or affirma…

Started by RaK

0 Jan 6, 2011

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...