I am doing ghost readings this week---do you want to know who is hanging around you--let me know here?

Views: 62

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings MaryEllen, I trust you have had a good Christmas.  I would love to know who is hanging around me please.

Thanking you in advance xx

Glenda Siddall said:

I am so sorry I have been gone 10 days---and today is Friday.. I promise I will do your reading in the mourning. I will be he all day on Saturday.. I am wondering Glenda--are you on FaceBook?

Glenda ; I see a lot of Spirits around you--very busy-- they look like family past and friends. They wil remain with you till about Feburary and a couple might stay on the Guide you. I see a Grandmother very cearly from  yester year.. and she is the one that is trying to slow your production down. It seems you are rushed in all that you do and you need to slow down and just relax and meditate if you can. I really need you to join my group on FACEBOOK--dose this interest you. I am not getting the response I need here--so for now I will be posting on the main FORUM and maybe a small one here--so I don't want to lose you. you have been so loyal. ok lets keep talking.How is your mother doing these days--Health?

Thank you Mary Ellen, I will join  on FB.

MaryEllen said:

Glenda ; I see a lot of Spirits around you--very busy-- they look like family past and friends. They wil remain with you till about Feburary and a couple might stay on the Guide you. I see a Grandmother very cearly from  yester year.. and she is the one that is trying to slow your production down. It seems you are rushed in all that you do and you need to slow down and just relax and meditate if you can. I really need you to join my group on FACEBOOK--dose this interest you. I am not getting the response I need here--so for now I will be posting on the main FORUM and maybe a small one here--so I don't want to lose you. you have been so loyal. ok lets keep talking.How is your mother doing these days--Health?

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...