Luis Angel Diaz's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Gary, for helping to create a better world! luis"

Luis Angel Diaz replied May 8, 2010 to NOT our "self-image"

2 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Jennifer FREESPIRIT

"Yes, Gary pain can be our friend when we know how to listen to it and receive the me…"

Luis Angel Diaz replied May 5, 2010 to Cutting through the veil of “conditioned reality”

3 May 5, 2010
Reply by Luis Angel Diaz

"Hello Geisha! Yes, the eSeries will help you. Try to do the excercises too. When you…"

Luis Angel Diaz replied May 5, 2010 to Hole in the Soul from "civilized programming"

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by Luis Angel Diaz

"Thank you Luann. I am glad that you like it! Hugs luis"

Luis Angel Diaz replied Apr 22, 2010 to Cutting through the veil of “conditioned reality”

3 May 5, 2010
Reply by Luis Angel Diaz

"I am glad to hear that its been useful what I write. Thats the reason I write! Did y…"

Luis Angel Diaz replied Jun 5, 2009 to Read this valuable information on DEPRESSION. Are you part of an ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP that looks healthy to others?

6 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by PrettyPisces

"Hi Gretchen; This is very common to find everywhere I go on this planet. Based on my…"

Luis Angel Diaz replied Jun 5, 2009 to Read this valuable information on DEPRESSION. Are you part of an ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP that looks healthy to others?

6 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by PrettyPisces

"Yes, it may be a gift or a curse. It depends how you are using it! Are you in any wa…"

Luis Angel Diaz replied Mar 14, 2009 to To STOP our HABITS, we need to know THE PAIN BODY

5 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by PrettyPisces

"Me alegra que te haya sido util el libro. Entraste a mi pagina en espaniol? www.celu…"

Luis Angel Diaz replied Mar 11, 2009 to ALWAYS TIRED, FATIGUED- Neural pathway #1-Client a woman 45 years old

7 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Luis Angel Diaz

"Hi Angel; I apologize for not answering you before. I just found out that this group…"

Luis Angel Diaz replied Mar 11, 2009 to Neural-Net Re-patterning TO CHANGE TOXIC HABITS- SELF HELP

5 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Luis Angel Diaz

"Dear Micki; In my experience, I have seen that the pain from traumatic experiences,…"

Luis Angel Diaz replied Mar 3, 2009 to ALWAYS TIRED, FATIGUED- Neural pathway #1-Client a woman 45 years old

7 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Luis Angel Diaz

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...