Astral Weather Vane

Information

Astral Weather Vane

This is a group with Forecasts and Updates on personal information on Horoscopes and Astrological conditions.

Members: 131
Latest Activity: Jun 27, 2013

Your Daily readings to help you in your Path!

Astrology Pictures, Images and Photos
~ Birth is not the beginning, Death is not the end. Chuang - Tsu ...And it was morning as God stood before his twelve children and into each of them planted the seed of human life. One by one each child stepped forward to receive their appointed gift. " To you Aries I give my seed first that you might have the honor of planting it. That for every seed you plant one million more will multiply in your hand. You will not have time to see the seed grow for everything you plant creates more that must be planted. You will be the first to penetrate the soil of mens minds with My Idea.
But it is not your job to nourish the idea nor to question it.
Your life is action and the only action I ascribe to you is to begin making men aware of my creation.
For your good work I will give you the virtue of Self Esteem."
Quietly Aries stepped back into place.

"To you Taurus I give the power to build the seed into substance. Your job is a great one requiring patience for you must finish all that has been started or the seeds will be wasted to the wind. You are not to question nor change your mind in the middle nor to depend on others for what I ask you to do. For this I give you the gift of Strength. Use it wisely."
And Taurus stepped back in place.

"To you Gemini I give the questions without answers so that you may bring to all an understanding of what man sees around him. You will never know why men speak or listen, but in your quest for the answer you will find my gift of Knowledge."
And Gemini stepped back in place.

"To you Cancer I ascribe the task of teaching men about emotion. My Idea is for you to cause them laughter and tears so that all they see and think develops fullness from inside. For this I give you the gift of Family, that your fullness may multiply."
And Cancer stepped back in place.

"To you Leo I give the job of displaying My Creation in all its brilliance to the world. But you must be careful of pride and always remember that it is My creation, not yours. For if you forget this men will scorn you. There is much joy in the job I give to you if you but do it well. For this you are to have the gift of Honor."
And Leo stepped back in place.

"To you Virgo I ask for an examination of all man has done with My Creation. You are to scrutinize his ways sharply and remind him of his errors so that through you My Creation may be perfected. For doing this I give you the gift of Purity of Thought."
And Virgo stepped back in place.

"To you Libra I give the mission of service, that man may be mindful of his duties to others. That he may learn cooperation as well as the ability to reflect the other side of his actions. I will put you everywhere there is discord, and for your efforts I will give you the gift of Love."
And Libra stepped back in place.

"To you Scorpio I give a very difficult task. You will have the ability to know the minds of men, but I do not permit you to speak about what you learn. Many times you will be pained by what you see, and in your pain you will turn away from Me and forget that it is not I but the perversion of My Idea that is causing your pain. You will see so much of man that you will come to know him as animal and wrestle so much with his animal instincts in yourself that you will lose your way; but when you finally come back to Me, Scorpio, I have for you the supreme gift of Purpose." And Scorpio stepped back in place.

"Sagittarius, I ask you to make men laugh for ad mist their misunderstanding of My Idea they become bitter. Through laughter you are to give man hope, and through hope turn his eyes back to Me. You will touch many lives if but only for a moment, and you will know the restlessness in every life you touch. To you Sagittarius I give the gift of Infinite Abundance, that you may spread wide enough to reach into every corner of darkness and bring it to light."
And Sagittarius stepped back in place.

"Of you Capricorn I ask the toil of your brow, that you might teach men to work. Your task is not an easy one for you will feel all of man's labors on your shoulders; but for the yoke of your burdens I put the responsibility of man in your hands."
And Capricorn stepped back in place.
"To you Aquarius I give the concept of future that man might see other possibilities. You will have the pain of loneliness for I do not allow you to personalize My Love. But for turning man's eyes to new possibilities I give you the gift of Freedom, that in your liberty you may continue to serve mankind whenever he needs you."

And Aquarius stepped back in place.

"To you Pisces I give the most difficult task of all. I ask you to collect all of man's sorrow and return it to me. Your tears are to be ultimately My tears. The sorrow you will absorb is the effect of man's misunderstanding My Idea, but you are to give him compassion that he may try again. For this the most difficult task of all I give the greatest gift of all. You will be the only one of My twelve children to understand Me. But this gift of understanding is for you, Pisces for when you try to spread it to man he will not listen."

And Pisces stepped back in place.
...Then God said "You each have a part of My Idea.
You must not mistake the part of for all of My Idea, nor may you desire to trade parts with each other.

For each of you is perfect, but you will not know that until all twelve of you are ONE. For then the whole of My Idea will be revealed to each of you."

And the children left, each determined to do his job best that he might receive his gift. But none fully understand his task or his gift, and when they returned puzzled God said,
"You each believe that other gifts are better. Therefore I will allow you to trade." And for the moment each child was elated as he considered all the possibilities of his new mission.
But God smiled as he said "You will return to Me many times asking to be relieved of your mission, and each time I will grant you your wish. You will go through countless incarnations before you complete the original mission I have prescribed for you.

I give you countless time in which to do it, but only when it is done can you be with Me."

astrology Pictures, Images and Photos The reality of my life cannot die for I am indestructible consciousness. Paramahansa Yogananda The light in its truest form is a connection with God. Our hearts long to take part in the light and to be children of light. From the very beginning, God created us to be children of light. He created us to live as the family of light. "I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD" (JOHN 8:12)

The twelve children of the Light

Discussion Forum

Evolutionary Astrology: How Our Nodal Axis Defines the Soul's Path

Started by Humanity Healing International. Last reply by Linda L. Mann Apr 30, 2013. 1 Reply

Evolutionary Astrology: How Our Nodal Axis Defines the Soul's PathThis article was written by Deva Green This article is about the nodal axis from the perspective of evolutionary astrology. A central…Continue

Tags: Defines, the, Soul's, Path, Axis

Mercury retrograded me

Started by Aaron Bazzone. Last reply by Pamylle Nov 27, 2012. 1 Reply

Hi friends,I'm going to be honest in saying that I've always looked at astrology without the utmost respect. Considering that, my belief came from the number of people I've observed who seemed to try…Continue

Leo - Lionhearted & Royal

Started by RaK Aug 5, 2012. 0 Replies

Esoteric Astrology as news for August 2 - 8, 2012Leo - Lionhearted & RoyalLeo is the sign of friendship and fun, of children, games and self-identity through what one creates. Leo’s hair is a…Continue

Tags: Royal, &, Lionhearted, -, Leo

Basic Saturn Issues

Started by RaK Jul 5, 2012. 0 Replies

Basic Saturn Issuesby Sue TompkinsSaturn. Fear, control and denial. Authority. Discipline. Time. Learning things the hard way. Responsibilities. Duties.Beyond all else perhaps, Saturn represents…Continue

Tags: Issues, Saturn, Basic

The Spiritual Basis of Astrology

Started by RaK. Last reply by Z Jul 2, 2012. 1 Reply

Written by Ed Perrone | …Continue

Tags: Astrology, of, Basis, Spiritual, The

Moon Signs & Lunar Transits

Started by RaK May 9, 2012. 0 Replies

Moon Signs & Lunar TransitsWritten by Jenny Yates | …Continue

Tags: Transits, Lunar, &, Signs, Moon

Cycles of The Moon

Started by RaK May 6, 2012. 0 Replies

Written by John Townley | …Continue

Tags: Moon, The, of, Cycles

Aries "I Come Forth and from the Plane of Mind, I Rule."

Started by RaK. Last reply by deZengo Mar 28, 2012. 1 Reply

Aries"I Come Forth and from the Plane of Mind, I…Continue

image hosting by http://themeworxmedia.com/pix/

Comment

You need to be a member of Astral Weather Vane to add comments!

Comment by Z on February 9, 2012 at 11:38pm

I had no idea!  Now it makes sense yesterday was an emotional roller coaster ride.

Comment by RaK on February 9, 2012 at 12:06pm

After a day like yesterday, it is important to avoid a severe let-down. This is also a good point in the cosmic calendar to remind you that solar and planetary alignments from one day don't necessarily disappear the next day. Therefore, many of Tuesday's cosmic interactions are still reverberating in the ethers and affecting everyone. However, whatever happens right now is more in the ascendancy of importance. 

The Moon parallel Mars (8:35AM PST) suggests avoiding displays of arrogance, rash behavior and egocentricity. During the fairly short void lunar uncertainty zone in Leo - from 8:43AM PST to 9:33AM PST - complete old business with a flourish, but leave new and bold enterprises until the Moon is comfortably settled into meticulous, versatile Virgo (9:33AM PST). 

The Moon in this sixth sign of the zodiac should accentuate clean-up campaigns, scholarly research and nutritional changes to strengthen your immune system, but the Moon opposing Neptune (9:52AM PST) followed closely by a potentially emotionally-disruptive Venus-Uranus contra-parallel (10:20AM PST) have the capacity to send you down a blind alley. Know where you are going and what you are doing. 

The Moon making a flowing trine to Jupiter (3:46PM PST) would seem to carry the necessary oomph and charge to give you a renewed optimistic mind-set, but lurking in the shadows is an off-kilter, 150-degree entanglement from Mercury to Mars (11:10PM PST). Why be belligerent to dear ones under pressure when you can be a fighter for human rights around the globe? Think before you act.

Comment by Z on January 21, 2012 at 6:48pm

Comment by RaK on January 21, 2012 at 10:27am

Daily Cosmic Calendar for Saturday, January 21

If you were able to move through yesterday's celestial labyrinth without too much trouble, give yourself a pat on the back. You still have to deal with the galloping intensity of the dark-of-the-moon vibrations - when the lunar orb is nearing its monthly rendezvous with the Sun, but which is pushed back in time to 11:40PM PST tonight with the New Moon energizing 3 degrees of Aquarius. 

The 23+ hours before this moment sees an increasing wave that suggests the need to close down old business and projects on a high note. However, this implies that it is extra hard to utilize this morning's Moon-Mercury union in Capricorn (4:03AM PST) in a forward-moving, assertive manner. Instead, you can sharpen some of your communication and literary skills. 

This is amplified several hours later when Venus forms a parallel with Saturn (1:21PM PST). This Venus-Saturn contact also gives you a partial boost with business, artistic and professional matters. Make note of the short void lunar cycle that starts at 5:39PM PST and ends at 6:54PM PST when the Moon enters service-oriented Aquarius. 

As mentioned earlier in this calendar entry, the moment of the New Moon - 11:40PM PST - is the key time when the dark-of-the-moon vibes dissolve and the universe recharges your electro-magnetic batteries, urging you to join others in group, team and community activities that have a ring of goodwill surrounding them.
Comment by RaK on January 20, 2012 at 12:13pm

Daily Cosmic Calendar for Friday, January 20

Some strong changes are in the air - especially as the Sun enters Aquarius (8:11AM PST) for the next 30-day solar cycle in the zodiac. There is always an emphasis on group projects, team sports, community activities and humanitarian movements that are global in nature whenever the Sun activates this sign of the zodiac. 

Helping you make the most of this transition from the earth sign Capricorn is an inspirational, 72-degree rapport from Mercury to Ceres (12:26AM PST), a similar aspect from Mercury to Uranus (6:46PM PST) while Venus forms a supportive, 60-degree association with Pluto (12:33PM PST). Your productivity in arts, crafts and hobbies can rise while your emotional bonds with dear ones are strengthened. Breakthroughs in consciousness can become more the rule than the exception. Adding to your gains on the productivity front is a constructive, 60-degree alliance of the Sun with Ceres (5:49PM PST). 

The main challenge comes from a relatively short lunar void cycle that runs from 1:50PM PST to 2:41PM PST (when the Moon shifts from Sagittarius into Capricorn). Hopes should be able to drown out any chorus of fears as the Moon in Capricorn trines Jupiter in Taurus (5:18PM PST) - creating a strong and positive psychic backdrop to the evening hours.
Comment by RaK on January 19, 2012 at 9:40am

Daily Cosmic Calendar for Thursday, January 19

The Moon in Sagittarius is certainly a robust, stimulating and adventurous type of energy. Weather permitting, exploring the great outdoors and enjoying favorite sports and hobbies are a delight.

Meanwhile, the largest asteroid - Ceres - enters Aries (10:38AM PST) for a new round through the 12 signs of the zodiac that lasts until April 14, 2016, over four years from now. It is a good time to shift your nutritional needs on to a higher level. You can be a leader in the fields of gardening and good-food production by taking an active interest in what Mother Nature has to offer humanity. [Ceres will enter Taurus on April 9.] 

Later today, the Sun at the end of Capricorn forms a square to Saturn at the end of Libra (1:20PM PST). Do everything in your power to avoid getting down on yourself or accentuating a pessimistic mind-set. Hard work and perseverance are the dynamic duo that will lead to eventual worldly success. Realize that tomorrow will bring a solar shift into Aquarius whereas Saturn is slowing down in its daily motion as it will go into reverse on February 7. 

Uncertainty and confusion can still grip you like a vice this evening as the Sun makes a 30-degree link to Neptune (7:56PM PST) while Mercury forms a frictional, 45-degree tie to Chiron (8:22PM PST). Learn more about alternative medical and holistic healing techniques that can help to eliminate some of the wear and tear on your physical body.
Comment by Z on January 18, 2012 at 12:51am

Thank you for posting.

Comment by RaK on January 17, 2012 at 9:43am

Daily Cosmic Calendar for Tuesday, January 17

There's a definite uptick on the relationship front and it comes from a Sun-Juno 60-degree alliance (12:00PM PST) linking Capricorn and Scorpio. The Sun and Juno don't always make this kind of favorable aspect and your job is to be extra sensitive to dear ones. Be a good listener and don't just dump your burdens of the shoulders of a significant other. 

Some confusion may pop up on the artistic horizon and in dealing with investment matters due to Mercury forming a caustic, 45-degree tie to Neptune (1:57PM PST) while the Sun makes the same kind of challenging alignment with Vesta (4:39PM PST). Assisting you in making sure your business affairs are on solid ground is a subtle and yet still uplifting, 30-degree rapport from Jupiter to Uranus (4:14PM PST). This mentally expansive alignment also works on your behalf if you are engaged in advanced studies in all fields of knowledge and wisdom. 

The love boat travels to exotic ports of call this evening as the Moon forms a supportive, 60-degree link with passionate Mars (11:25PM PST) while the Moon also makes its approach to a monthly union with Juno in Scorpio (happening exactly at 6:56AM PST tomorrow).
Comment by Humanity Healing International on January 16, 2012 at 12:00pm

Daily Cosmic Calendar for Monday, January 16

Easy does it! The Last Quarter Sun-Moon Phase - activating 26 degrees of Capricorn and Libra - occurs at 1:09AM PST. Quarter moon cycles are often ignored or overlooked by students of astrology, but they can turn into mean critters since the solar and lunar orbs are square to one another. In essence, you want to cut through obstacles on your mental and even spiritual path in order to stay on track with your higher destiny. However, roadblocks often show up to test your mettle. 

Helping you grow this morning is a glowing Venus-Chiron union in Pisces (3:13AM PST). This Venus-Chiron rapport also contains some magnetic and romantic qualities that can bring soul-mates together in greater harmony. Healing old wounds and pains is also accentuated. 

Nevertheless, the monthly Moon-Saturn conjunction in Libra (7:01AM PST), a brief void lunar cycle from 7:30AM PST to 8:35AM PST (when Scorpio Moon arrives), and an off-kilter, 150-degree tie from Ceres to Saturn (12:20PM PST) are all somewhat discordant notes in today's celestial melody. Tensions, hassles and delays could take the place of smooth and easy-going experiences and activities. Don't press the panic button in despair. 

The arrival of Scorpio Moon this morning also means that you can be sharp as a tack when it comes to solving familial mysteries and ferreting out age-old secrets. The Moon in trine to Chiron (1:12PM PST) and Venus (2:06PM PST) testify to your ability to avoid self-sabotage and rise to the head of the class. Keep focused on exciting research projects and investigative work as the Moon makes a supportive, 60-degree link to Pluto (9:59PM PST).
Comment by Z on January 13, 2012 at 1:08pm

Members (121)

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...