All Spiritual China Pages (26)

Awakened

If only I could make a living out of Buddhism, or do I already? When the Buddha walked the earth many asked him if he were a god. “No”, he replied. “Are you a spirit?” “No”, he replied. “I a… View »

Awakened

If only I could make a living out of Buddhism, or do I already? When the Buddha walked the earth many asked him if he were a god. “No”, he replied. “Are you a spirit?” “No”, he replied. “I am Awak… View »

The Eight Awakenings

Many people coming to test the waters of Buddhism for the first time often wonder where to start. There are literally hundreds of sutras with each school of Buddhism focusing on specific sutras tha… View »

Chinese Food

A healthy Bowl of Sweet Soup for the Summer     Jujube, or more popularly known as red dates, have always been associated with life in Chinese culture. It is one of the symbols of l… View »

Friendship

Friendship   Silence is a true friend who never betrays A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned t… View »

Laozi - The Hidden Dragon

My dear friends, I would like to add the following post from Master Zhongxian Wu, whom I had the pleasure to meet here in Shanghai a few months ago. Master Wu left an everlasting impression on me and… View »

Chinese Pure Land Buddhism 3 Comments

A way for global peace happiness harmony prosperity Chinese Buddhism     During the 17th National Congress of the Communist Party of China President Hu Jintao emphasized the importance o… View »

Shining Star Shanghai China

Shining Star is a local charity I'm helping here in China, we need help to help more children like Tao Tao because orphaned blind children get no support from the government until they are 8 years o… View »

Water

The sounds of flowing water connects us to the circle of nature and reminds us that nothing stops still in life and that change is a natural part of our lives. The soothing sound of flowing w… View »

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...