All Spiritual China Pages (26)

Temples and Places of Worship

I'm going to take you on a pictorial journey of Leshan to see The Giant Buddha of Leshan also known as 樂山大佛, ‘Dafo’ which means Big Buddha, Dafo is the tallest stone Buddha statue in the world,… View »

Lao Tzu

Simplicity.     On my way to work the other day, I found myself thinking of this passage from Lao Tzu which I have always liked:   The five colours blind the eye.
 The five tones… View »

TCM. Traditional Chinese Medicine

TCM. Traditional Chinese Medicine in China.   Traditional Chinese medical education has a history going back thousands of years, and it has kept abreast of the development of TCM culture… View »

Buddha Quotes

Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom. ~ Neither fire nor wind, birth n… View »

Buddhism

Quiet the mind Be still And watch the breath of God Rise and fall in all things. Allow God's breath To be your breath; Allow God's nature To be your nature. The nature of God Is to love and be l… View »

Prayer Ribbons

Red Silk Prayer Ribbons. Used in Buddhist temples to offer prayers to the Buddha, pass on your wishes to the Buddha, love to loved ones, deceased relatives and friends. Whatever way you choose t… View »

RSS

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...