Here are 7 steps to stronger intuition:
We often ask for insight in one way or another and receive answers from the universe. Our radar, so to speak, is our intuition. But just how does
the universe give us answers?
There are a number of ways. The answers can come through other people, through opportunities which crop up or even through a sudden thought or emotion. Why are the answers so subtle? Why must we seemingly listen so hard if these messages are meant for us?
The simple answer is practice. That's right, we need to practice paying attention, practice noticing, and eventually practice being tuned in. The wonderful thing about practice is that over time it gets easier. It becomes more automatic. You learn how to hear what you need to hear, or see what you need to see at just the right moment.
Still unconvinced? Here are the 7 steps:
- Declare to yourself that intuition is real. It seems simple, but you must believe that intuition is working within you.
- Confide in yourself that you will not dismiss your intuition.
- Keep in mind that the answers to your questions are often clamoring for your attention.
- Don't restrict your intuition or give it rules. Let it be what it is.
- Practice the steps above.
- After you ask your question or heart's desire, forget about it.
- Wait until something makes the question or idea pop back into your mind. Notice what the trigger is, or what's going on at that moment, or what you may have been listening to or glancing at.
The tips above will help you to put your intuition to work for you. With practice, your intuition will grow stronger. You have all the tools already within you.
Here is a quote I picked up along the way,“You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself.”