Pauline Battell's Comments

Comment Wall (287 comments)

You need to be a member of Humanity Healing Community to add comments!

Join Humanity Healing Community

At 12:56pm on October 4, 2012, Nicole said…

Thank you Pauline for your warm welcome :)

At 1:53pm on October 3, 2012, Michael A. Buccilli said…

Thank you for your birthday wishes.  That means a lot to me.  May your day be filled with love and joy.

At 8:01am on October 3, 2012, astrogoodwin said…

Thank you very much for wishing me a Happy Birthday!

At 2:43am on October 3, 2012, Mark Seebach said…

Thank You {{{Pauline}}} for the birthday wishes and for your Presence, Here, Now, upon this Earthly plane, assisting ALL who encounter you. namaste

At 11:55am on October 1, 2012, Ixel Gonzalez said…

Thank you very much Pauline!

Sending back all the love and tender !

Infinite love!

At 6:38am on October 1, 2012, Tara Mary said…

Dear Pauline, thank-you so much for your visit and beautiful Buddha ~

I must confess to you that I had not read of Ann's passing when I visited your guestbook!

I was on my way to yours and Ann's to give my love and appreciation for all the kind words and everything you both do here, so I had no idea then........

When I read your blog, it is the first time I heard and it took me some time to digest it.  Some time later I read the Admin. blog.   So sudden, so sad, I hope she wasn't alone....I know the Angels are always with us and they know when someone is about to pass-over, but still.........

Don't stop your grieving, it is a necessary physical and emotional step towards coming to terms with what has happened.  And Yes, you are definitely correct about HH and I tell all my friends on the other website about it here, Glenda joined because she saw the link on my profile page there.  Much love and big huge hugs, take care dear sister, I am thinking of you as I rest this evening.....Oh !  just remembered....when I did a meditation for Ann this morning plus 108 mantras on my mala beads, the whole time all I could see with my lids closed were small pink lotus flowers floating up to Ann's avatar pic.  It went on for a long time.......with a lovely feeling to it, too.  She is smiling.....   xox xox

At 1:24am on October 1, 2012, Zahida Rehman said…

Thank you dear friend for sending me birthday greetings, May lot of blessing and grace will be continue to shower upon you, may love always remain your companion, and your journey will be filled with happiness.Ameen

At 7:00pm on September 30, 2012, Tara Mary said…

Dear Pauline, just popping in to say how much I appreciate You, Your Love and your Sacred Beauty.   You are a true blessing to this site and all who have been touched by your heartfelt words and love energy.  I am very happy to have discovered the spiritual kinship here and this is now my main website for posting, sharing.  Much love to you, Tara *~

At 10:55am on September 30, 2012, emma monk said…

To Pauline,

A treasured friend , Thank you for your lovely post , hope you are having a bright and blessed day love Emma

At 10:09am on September 29, 2012, P said…

hank you very much  for the birthday greet....Namaste

At 12:25pm on September 28, 2012, Julie said…

Such a lovely image to greet me this morning! ❤ Thank you for your birthday wishes ❤ Namasté

At 7:20pm on September 26, 2012, Deborah Gomez said…

Thank you, Pauline, for your welcome!  I enjoy reading your posts on your page.  Thank you for taking the time to share the wonderful thoughts and expressions.

At 11:53am on September 25, 2012, Sharon Lorraine said…

Thank you for the lovely birthday greeting!

At 4:12am on September 24, 2012, DoMiNouS-Qi said…

Thank You, Pauline! ~ The Pleasure Is Mine ~<3 Namaste, In Lak'ech Ala K'in *bows*

At 9:32am on September 21, 2012, Mariea Gill said…

Thank you, Pauline. What a lovely gift! All love to you this day and always!

At 12:57pm on September 20, 2012, Ann said…

At 5:54am on September 20, 2012, Glenda Siddall said…

Thank you for your welcome Pauline.

At 3:07pm on September 18, 2012, Ann said…

To you I say a Great Big Gentle

At 1:34am on September 18, 2012, Gloria Mary Ramsay said…

Thank you for your lovely welcoming message Pauline!  It is great to be here and I look forward to the journey!  Namaste'

At 7:56pm on September 17, 2012, Ann said…

Congratulations on becoming a featured Member (((Pauline))) & a wonderful new Manager for the website here.  It will & has been a delight to have you with us.  Big hugs to you.

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...