Network Spotlights

OMTimes December B 2014 Edition with Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the

Orientation Station

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Music

Loading…

Anahata Love's Comments

Comment Wall (27 comments)

You need to be a member of Humanity Healing Community to add comments!

Join Humanity Healing Community

At 8:29am on December 4, 2012, Pranayama said…

Namaste Anahata Love, 

"You are like a candle. Imagine you are sending light out all around you. All your words, thoughts and actions are going in many directions. If you say something kind, your kind words go in many directions, and you yourself go with them. We are transforming and continuing in a different form at every moment." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Much Metta, 

Prana

At 5:39pm on April 6, 2012, Manju said…

Happy Weekend my friend! Namaste!

At 10:58am on March 23, 2012, Charlie said…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

May life’s brightest joys illuminate your path,

And may each day’s journey

Make your dreams come true.

At 7:46am on March 23, 2012, Alison said…

Sai Ram, Blessings of Love & Light to you on your special day. xxx

At 5:38am on March 23, 2012, Ann said…

we stopped by to bring you some waves of light, bliss

& a generous wish

for a most joy~full day.

Namaste & many blessings

are sent your way.

At 7:24pm on March 9, 2012, Manju said…

Happy Weekend dear one! Namaste. :-)

At 2:54pm on May 19, 2010, whitewolf918 said…

At 2:53pm on May 19, 2010, whitewolf918 said…
Thank you for your kind words, understanding,&Spirit. It is hard to share the things like I have written, fear of looking like a victim. But after I wrote the things I did I was amazed how many people responded and were helped by knowing they weren't alone. And yes I am blessed to live by such powerful nature, and be able to spend time there. Anahata Love's. You are a blessing and in return blessed.
At 10:43pm on May 3, 2010, khelil omrane said…

At 2:10pm on March 23, 2010, Princess Coffeebean said…

At 6:19pm on March 22, 2010, RaK said…
Hello dear friend,

“Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across forever, and we'll meet now and then when we wish, in the midst of the one celebration that never can end.”
Richard Bach

We all came to wish you a very happy birthday,
Happy sun return!
At 8:10pm on December 12, 2009, O'Douce Morand said…
Aloha Anahata hope you had a great Galactic Birthday!
We did think of you a lot!
Love Eau Douce and Dave
At 8:37am on October 10, 2009, Charlina Cecena said…
At 3:24pm on September 30, 2009, Shikha said…

Hello Anahata ... lovely to meet your friendly spirit here
& yes we connected on the 999 ... definatly ... as Hawaii has been
coming up for me a lot lately ... plus i am a lomi lomi massage therapist ! Loving you ...
At 7:41am on September 17, 2009, whitewolf918 said…
Awesome! That was a great link, although I didn't see the similarity with my eyes, ;-)....also fascinating looking ut james gilland at trout lake because that story I could feel something too it. Thanks for sharing input. And more places for me to look. I don't know why, but for some reason I never believe it just when I see it, read it, etc, it is something I feel from deep with in, 1 feeling for "pay attention there is truth here" another for "this is specifically important for you and opens my wings" one for "reaching out and sending love across time and space. lol there I go again over sharing with my internal orchestra! lol
Love and Blessiings to us all,
hugs
whitewolf918
At 4:56am on September 15, 2009, whitewolf918 said…
Wow Wonderful information Anahata! Thank you, I will have to copy it down and study it, or reread the comment you left over and over until it sinks in. I will look for a 13 moon (or was it month ) calendar, lol as you can see the short term memory for me lately is just shot. I so appreciate you taking the time to offer so much information. I feel like their is definite magick afoot and such unbelievable creation taking place! It is as though we are on the cusp of some incredible.....something....lol I know, prolly sounds crazy (so you see I am a nut also ha ha ha)
anyway, thanks again!
Love and Blessings to us all,
Live, Love, Laugh,
Lori
At 6:17am on September 14, 2009, whitewolf918 said…
I just love your enthusiasm and sense of humor! I am so glad to be able to laugh so much and feel such joy while learning.

At 3:37am on August 30, 2009, Susan said…
Have a Beautiful weekend

At 12:05am on August 28, 2009, Susan said…
Paradise is open to all kind hearts.
Pierre Jean de Beranger

At 1:57am on August 26, 2009, Susan said…
Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...