Dec.21,2012 is not the 'end of the world' but the start of a new 'World Age' by Gregg Braden.

New York Times best-selling author Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science, spirituality, and the real world. Following a s...

Rating:
  • Currently 0/5 stars.

Views: 340

Comment

You need to be a member of Humanity Healing Community to add comments!

Join Humanity Healing Community

Comment by Dennis Tate on September 27, 2012 at 8:57am

Although I haven't seen this video yet I absolutely agree that we are on the brink of a transformation in consciousness that will profoundly alter politics, economics, health care and essentially every part of the world economy.

Five years ago I ran into the statement that God had a wonderful plan for the Gay Community so as you can guess with my Christian background I was scratching my head and wondering specifically what that plan actually was....Finally I think that I can begin to get into some specific details of how God has set up my grand daughters and grandsons who happen to be gay to be in a position of tremendous power to understand many ideas that most of us will tend to miss?!

http://www.politicsandcurrentaffairs.co.uk/us-politics-forum/112840...

God's plan for the gay community to stop terrorism?

I ran into this NDE account perhaps five years ago and finally I have a theory on how the gay community can get together and set the wheels in motion to end terrorism!

Christian Andreason - near-death experiences
If this world was to ever find out just a small amount of what sexually diverse (gay) people are here to do on this planet, there would never be one single wisecrack or hurtful remark made ever again. Instead there would be great respect! People who speak disrespectful things about people of this orientation ... enact judgment, and do so from a place of unenlightenment, insecurity, ego and socially induced prejudice. Some may use mistranslated scriptures taught to them, not by the Holy Spirit ... but by fear-filled human beings. Many will choose to sustain a Divinely unsupported satanic hate-based rage against these children of God, rather than using Love to bring understanding and healing between both peoples. Christ said, THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS THAT WE ARE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER! When people sling condemnation, judgment and bitterness at others, they are not practicing the great commandment. They are allowing their Souls to fall into darkness." (Christian Andreason)

A few years after running into near death experience accounts I read the two books by Helen Wambach Ph. D. on visions of past lives as seen in a hypnotic trance by thousands of volunteers who were taken back in time as much as 4000 years!

One of the shocking things about the studies is that women volunteers see themselves as being men in past lives and male volunteers see themselves as being women in what they perceive as a past life.

Imagine a well financed film company or cooperative who convince a number of famous terrorists to be regressed in time under hypnosis. If our zealous Omar Khadr were regressed in time several centuries and saw himself as a Jewish WOMAN who had given birth to perhaps seven daughters and three sons I strongly suspect that his determination to wipe out America and Israel would begin to rapidly decrease!
Comment by denis lavoie on September 21, 2012 at 5:41am

thk u ANN

Comment by emma monk on September 21, 2012 at 3:11am

Thanks for sharing  xx

Comment by Vierotchka on September 20, 2012 at 7:31pm

Comment by Lynn Thelen on September 20, 2012 at 6:05pm

I had the great privilege to see Gregg Braden give this very same lecture in Chicago a couple of years ago. If anyone is interested in more detail on this subject, I highly recommed his book "The Spontaneous Healing of Belief". Gregg has the amazing ability to combine spirituality with science and history.

Comment by eva sophia on September 20, 2012 at 5:45pm

Hallelulja -- Gregg provides some sanity on this issue!  Thank you for posting!  ~*~*~*Eva Sophia

Comment by Ann on September 20, 2012 at 4:59pm

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...