ANIMALS READ YOUR MIND SCIENTIST FIND ( RUPERT SHELDRAKE )

""

Rating:
  • Currently 5/5 stars.

Views: 270

Comment

You need to be a member of Humanity Healing Community to add comments!

Join Humanity Healing Community

Comment by Dennis Tate on March 22, 2015 at 5:47pm

My daughter's all time favourite NDE account is that of Jan Price who met her deceased dog while in the OOBE state.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/animals01.html

Jan Price's Near-Death Experience With Her Pet Dog

Comment by James Magee 111 on March 22, 2015 at 12:16pm

I absolutely know it to be true that animals - cats particularly - read your mind. Back in Hawaii, about 2010 - I was preparing to relocate up near Volcano national park and I had a wild kitten I had named Billy, who spent everyday with me, but never let me touch him or pick him up and he was about 1 year old. But he - everyday - would go through the same routine - check the perimeter of the entire yard - took him about 1 hour, then, when finished - would come up onto the lanai to his space I had made for him and lie there the rest of the day.  I had to be out and moved by Friday and it was Monday morning. He sat there beside be and I said "Billy - I am outa here on Friday and you better come around and start acting like your my cat and let me pick you up and hold you - cuz if you don't, come Friday, I am outa here and you are screwed brother, and I won't be coming back for you"!  Not 1/2 hour later, he was in my lap like he'd spent a lifetime with me and we were and had always been bestest buddies!  Absolutely insane, but happened repeatedly with all my animals

Comment by ozzieowl on March 22, 2015 at 10:06am

I am so happy that we humans are starting to grasp and accept the notion that animals can read our minds. For myself, I also feel strongly that animals can detect what we might be thinking through what we give off in our body language at any given time ie; whether or not we are feeling good or unhappy or anxious or angry. I hope these findings are continued to be documented and brought to life so that we humans may at long last begin to give animals the respect that they deserve.

Comment by Gary WalkNCrow Cooke on March 22, 2015 at 9:31am

:)) Thank You for this wonderful post. You had me with the parrots. Every morning the bird beings all face East and call for the sun to rise and bring forth light and it always rises, even on cloudy days regardless of the  season, or temperature, with or without precipitation. They all make a harmonious song to all circles that were created  with or without me so my roll in the process may be exaggerated by my own concept of me.  I surround them all with light from my third eye as an acknowledgement of their service. They come to me in the dream state when I am closest to light if an explanation is needed, if not a simple "KeNah" Thank You is sufficient.  It's not the size of our brain that matters, but our ability to comprehend the concept of light and the Language Of Light. Every Being Wild and natural and all that was created in the initial vibration or song or manifestation when spirit or light becomes matter still are connected to all and understand the connection. Many human beings have separated themselves from Light or source with the illusion of being in control. We have lost the ability to communicate with the other by our normal voice which is light, spoken from the heart and not the brain. Blessings of Love and Light to All. :))

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...