This is the chance we have to change the wave. We need to stand up for Earth and humanity .

Rating:
  • Currently 5/5 stars.

Views: 2231

Favorite of 11 people

Comment

You need to be a member of Humanity Healing Community to add comments!

Join Humanity Healing Community

Comment by deZengo on June 21, 2010 at 5:34am
The video was beautifully done - heartbreaking to SEE even from a distance. I can't imagine being on the front line! Love & Healing to All
Comment by Jan on June 20, 2010 at 9:34am
Enjoyed this video ....
Comment by RaK on June 15, 2010 at 8:25pm
Comment by Catherine Mascrès on June 12, 2010 at 3:06pm
Wanted to cut my hair and make a boom, as I realise it is a major catastrophy. Booms rejected as help. Thank you for sharing. Ami. Cath
Comment by fool-friend, cliff on June 11, 2010 at 9:37am
Good News: June 6th 2010
Final update: Sen. Murkowski's dangerous resolution has been defeated, 47-53, that would that would prevent the Environmental Protection Agency from regulating greenhouse gas pollution..

A huge thanks goes out to OFA supporters around the country, who made an astounding 7,179 calls in the final two hours before the vote, and sent 28,373 letters in the past few days to urge their senators to oppose the measure.
Comment by Kelly Anne on June 11, 2010 at 5:51am
I just wanted to leave an alternate link.
(I read someone had trouble with this one).
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=b1c6b0f017134ad9441b28&ski...

Liane... I wish this message could become part of the air we breath. Part of who we are as humans. Thank you again for making it.
If not now, WHEN?
Comment by aaron j boney on June 11, 2010 at 2:41am
Is there anything we in Canada can do to help?
Comment by RaK on June 10, 2010 at 9:11pm
Americans to Join Hands in Largest Gathering Against Offshore Oil Drilling in History

NATIONWIDE - June 9 - On Saturday, June 26, the nation will join hands on beaches and in parks and cities all across America, united against the dangers offshore oil drilling present to our oceans and marine wildlife, fishing industries and coastal economies, in Hands Across The Sand.

Hands Across The Sand's mission is to steer America's energy policy away from its dependence on fossil fuels and into the light of clean energy. The aim is to convince our leaders to abandon expanded offshore oil drilling and adopt policies that encourage clean and renewable energy sources.

"The image is powerful, the message simple," said event founder Dave Rauschkolb. "No to offshore oil drilling, yes to clean energy. We are drawing a line in the sand against offshore oil drilling along America's beaches and in solidarity events across America and around the world. No one industry should be able to place entire coastal economies and marine environments at risk with dangerous, dirty mistakes."

Hands Across The Sand was founded by Dave Rauschkolb in October of 2009. He organized a statewide gathering on February 13, 2010, to send a message to Florida's legislators and Governor Crist that Floridians did not want them to lift the bans on near and offshore oil drilling in Florida's waters. Thousands of Floridians representing 60 towns and cities and over 90 beaches joined hands to protest the efforts by the Florida Legislature and the US Congress to lift the ban on oil drilling in the near and off shores of Florida. Thousands joined hands from Jacksonville to Miami Beach and Key West to Pensacola Beach. The lifting of the near shore ban would have brought oil rigs as close as 3 miles from Florida's shores. Shortly after the event the Florida Legislature tabled the effort.

Hands Across The Sand is endorsed by national environmental organizations including Sierra Club, Audubon, Surfrider, Oceana, Greenpeace, Defenders of Wildlife, Alaska Wilderness League, Ocean Conservancy, Friends of the Earth, Environment America, 350, MoveOn.org, Center for Biological Diversity, CleanEnergy.org, and 1Sky.org.

Dave Rauschkolb is the owner of 3 restaurants on the Beach in Seaside Florida located on the northern Gulf Coast between Pensacola and Panama City.

More info is available at: www.handsacrossthesand.org.
Comment by RaK on June 10, 2010 at 8:22pm
Hello everyone,
I am all for the effort of healing, but we also have to make sure that aggressions and "sins' against humanity and sentient beings that share this journey with us on earth, ever happen again.
We hereby stand for actions, compassion is nothing without action. Those are the true pillars of lightworking and Sacred activism and spiritual activism.

The age of the 'fluffies" is coming to an end. We either make this shift as a collective body of beings, or not...there is no middle term, please remember the law of one... what happens to one, happens to all.

This oil spill have the potential to question the sustainability of life in this planet, if this is not an wake up call, I have no idea what could be !

Those are my personal views.
What I wanted to pass was that by omission or passivity, or indifference (here, I am not judging!) we are allowing those things to continue happening.

Even feeling like a voice in the wilderness, I declare .. those crimes will not be committed in my name, or with my approval, and without my voice being heard.
That is all.

Tomorrow night we will have an open conference call with all people that wants to bring solutions for the table, because we want suggestions and solutions and plans of actions, we are not here only to send love.. we are here because we need to guard this planet to our future generations.

Forgive me if I sound angry, but this has affected me personally, deeply.. I felt I had to say something, and this is the video's message.
It was not my intention to create an uproar... I believe in visualization, but I believe even better in getting my hands dirty. The flowers I plant in my yard grow because I take care of them, i weed around them, I water them, not because I visualize them growing... even dreaming they will be beautiful one day, they need concrete work, and that is all.
Comment by Lum on June 10, 2010 at 7:54pm
It made me cry, is so sad where and how we live...God created a Paradise right here for us and we created the Hell for ourselves...

Only if wqe get united we could change it till is not to late or this is going to lead to selfdestuction!

Blessings to all, please wake up!

Networking Community of Conscious Beings committed to Holistic Healing, Education & Spiritual Activism

What is Humanity Healing?

Ways to Help

"We do not run a service to make money. We raise money to run our service"

Gifts to Humanity Healing International are deductible for U.S. federal income tax purposes.

Suggestions, Ideas?
Please contact us:
contact@humanityhealing.net

HHI-(571)374-4674

Humanity Healing New Rules

OMTimes Broadcast Network now has its it's own Radio channel.  Conscious Programming and Music 24 hours day.
Try  Now
Desktop
Mobile
No App Required

Network Spotlights

Follow me on Blogarama
www.omtimes.com

Confused about how to navigate this site? Click on the red button below and go straight to the Orientation Station.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Music

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Humanity Healing International.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Humanity Healing Community Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...